Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

woman sets fire to mans penis!

woman sets fire to mans penis!

Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:51 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: woman sets fire to mans penis!

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Talking about penises did you hear about this one that happened last week in Edinburgh.

I could only find the story in the metro but here its here.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34
The ming boggles...............i wonder how that conversation started out, " i have a good idea, why don't i use my k**b to drag a hoover across the stage"
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wonderwoman
The ming boggles...............i wonder how that conversation started out, " i have a good idea, why don't i use my k**b to drag a hoover across the stage"
He might not have started by dragging it across the stage, there have been lots of blokes attend A&E with their member stuck in hoover hoses and other such things
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:51 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
He might not have started by dragging it across the stage, there have been lots of blokes attend A&E with their member stuck in hoover hoses and other such things:roflrofl:
is their minds in planet hooverwhat are men thinkingmy brother in law takes x rays at a hospital in London and one time he took a xray of a pen stuck up someones rear endthe mind boggles
Old Aug 26th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago as a student nurse I had a patient with a chair leg, complete with nails stuck up his rear end. I have also seen apples, oranges and fishing wire in various orifices - men and women!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve666
What's that useless piece of skin at the end of a penis?
A man.
I saw an article recently about a woman who had her arsehole bleached.

Fortunately he liked having blonde hair.

Simon
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

MrandMrsT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Years ago as a student nurse I had a patient with a chair leg, complete with nails stuck up his rear end. I have also seen apples, oranges and fishing wire in various orifices - men and women!

Some people are just plain old daft!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

We had some 79 year old woman admitted once with the lid of a talc bottle stuck up her bits, her excuse I just squeezed the tub and the lid shot off and got stuck . Of course we believed her, the offending lid (triangle shaped) was surgically removed and little old lady was sent on her way home.
One week later, said little old lady was back again, this time she accidentially lost a bunch of biro's (cellotaped together) up her bits, she said she mislaid them when she sat down. Biro's surgically removed and we accidentially packed an ann summers catalogue in her bag when she was discharged.

Well she gave us a laugh
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:30 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

He might not have started by dragging it across the stage, there have been lots of blokes attend A&E with their member stuck in hoover hoses and other such things
Hmmm..........Never would i buy a second hand hoover !!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:44 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

We had some 79 year old woman admitted once with the lid of a talc bottle stuck up her bits, her excuse I just squeezed the tub and the lid shot off and got stuck . Of course we believed her, the offending lid (triangle shaped) was surgically removed and little old lady was sent on her way home.
One week later, said little old lady was back again, this time she accidentially lost a bunch of biro's (cellotaped together) up her bits, she said she mislaid them when she sat down. Biro's surgically removed and we accidentially packed an ann summers catalogue in her bag when she was discharged.

Well she gave us a laugh