Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Willie suddenly goes limp and dies....

Willie suddenly goes limp and dies....

Old Jul 11th 2006, 9:28 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Willie suddenly goes limp and dies....

How would you feel if the willie you always relied on just went limp and died due to an infection? :scared:

Well, that is what happened in Wiarton and the flags are flying at half-mast because of it:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...2154&t=TS_Home
Old Jul 12th 2006, 6:08 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Willie suddenly goes limp and dies....

I just can't get past the fact they took him off life support!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 1:53 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, he wasnt much better than the environment canada forecasters anyway
Old Jul 12th 2006, 1:55 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Ah well, he wasnt much better than the environment canada forecasters anyway
Keyword "better".

Gives you some idea as to how well regarded Evironment Canada is don't it?

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 12th 2006, 2:25 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

You should really pick better thread titles, I genuinely thought someone's wedding tackle had gone limp and died
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:08 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poolking
You should really pick better thread titles, I genuinely thought someone's wedding tackle had gone limp and died
"Wedding tackle", that's a new one. LOL
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:11 pm
mañana is my busiest day

Originally Posted by Britjo67
I just can't get past the fact they took him off life support!
The religious right should have taken the issue to court.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
"Wedding tackle", that's a new one. LOL
Only in your world mate, only in your world.