Wildy immigration

Old Dec 4th 2014, 1:48 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wildy immigration

I too have got into reddit.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 1:51 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't realised there were other forums out there. Naïve of me I'm sure. Id feel a bit disloyal posting somewhere else; tantamount being unfaithful.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 3:14 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
I hadn't realised there were other forums out there. Naïve of me I'm sure. Id feel a bit disloyal posting somewhere else; tantamount being unfaithful.
Yup seconded - I was a member of a painters forum, but I felt dirty posting
Old Dec 5th 2014, 3:59 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as this thread is about me and my company I thought I ought to respond and also I wanted to say thank you to all those who put their heads above the parapet on here and helped defend my reputation – thank you, much appreciated!

Unfortunately this thread seems to have been contrived by an ex-employee along with a close friend of that ex-employee. Although the OP claims no connection I do know for a fact they are close friends. The OP is also not a client of Wildy Immigration and has no direct experience of dealing with me or my firm. You have to question the purpose of the OP starting this thread in the first place? She isn’t looking for an immigration consultant to help her so why suddenly enquire about whether a particular firm is any good? And seeing as the OP and I were previously connected on Facebook why not just ask me the questions directly instead of posting them here? Oh wait a minute – of course the question was asked premeditatively to allow another member to respond with negative comments – the oldest trick in the social media book really. We are already exploring options for addressing these allegations including legal remedies for libel and under employment contract.

It really does sadden me to see this though because I was under the impression that we had parted on good terms after a long working relationship during which I helped her through a number of personal/financial difficulties. Nobody enjoys being laid-off obviously and like many employers having to break that news to someone is probably the worst part of my job. But it is a business after all and these things happen. In this particular case the reasons for ending that relationship had more to do with the fact that the employee chose to relocate to a different province and therefore became home-based. This is a style of working that obviously demands lots of trust. I was persuaded to give it a try but after a year it became obvious that that arrangement wasn’t working and was impacting on the service we were providing to clients. We will be recruiting to replace this position in the New Year and have already identified a number of suitable candidates.

As for some of the other comments in this thread I would like to clarify that:

The company is not about to go bankrupt or belly up or any other of the phrases that were used!

The allegations are not true. The business has not hit “hard times”. During the last part of 2014 we have been fairly quiet because of a lack of viable immigration programs but in this world that’s pretty normal – our workload goes up and down dramatically depending on what the Canadian government do. However I expect the launch of Express Entry etc will change that and we will also be redesigning our services for 2015 to accommodate the new world of Canadian immigration; and as I mentioned recruiting additional staff.

Despite what was written here I think I’m a fairly decent boss and employer. I’m sure all bosses think that but seriously by Canadian standards we are extremely flexible and accommodating with employees – we give extra vacation days where needed, allow flexible working hours and I have regularly taken staff out for lunch or drinks after work and always pick up the tab. Anyone who knows me personally (excluding perhaps people I have laid-off) will tell you that I am an honest and decent person and generally fairly laid-back as opposed to someone to who constantly unleashes their “wrath” lol. In fact anyone who knows me will find that suggestion very funny I expect.

I started this business because I enjoy helping people and seeing their dreams of moving to Canada come true and that is still the case. Do we provide a perfect service to all clients? No, of course not, we live in the real world. We provide the best service we can for a realistic price and the vast majority of clients are very happy with it. I’d love to achieve 100% client satisfaction but you have to be realistic and if 9 out of 10 of our clients think we provided them with an excellent service then I see that as a good result. And most importantly our success rates are high and almost all clients get the result they hired us for.

I’m not going to answer questions on here so as not to perpetuate things further but if anyone does want to know more about me as a person or an employer, or about Wildy Immigration, or if anyone has any concerns about either please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Perhaps a moderator on this site will also make this post a permanent "sticky" at the the top of the thread please? for the benefit of those who start of reading the allegations at the top of this thread and don't read right to the end
Old Dec 5th 2014, 4:32 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Thread closing time.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 5:52 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Please take this post as a retraction of any posts I have made within this thread which could be construed to be harmful to the brand and reputation of Wildy Immigration. It was not my intention for this to be case and I apologise for any confusion this caused.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 8:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JamesM
Yup. Thread closing time.
I'd go along with that.

As everyone seems to have had their say now, this thread is closed.

I suggest any further chat about this be taken privately to email or BE PM.

Thanks.