Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Just goes to show how insane we all are.
if we weren't before we are now
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
if we weren't before we are now
My stomach muscles are hurting. My eyes are all dried up. All this from the laughing last night.

Thank you all. Best entertainment I've had in years.

I am happy my IRL friends don't know my screen name here. I'd be highly embarrassed. Then again, they'd probably sigh and say "so what else is new? We already knew you're a complete nutter."
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, time to return to our normal programming. Over to you Smiges....

Smiges..?

Oh right, better remove that gagball first.

Better now?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Ah well, time to return to our normal programming. Over to you Smiges....

Smiges..?

Oh right, better remove that gagball first.

Better now?
sorry someone left me in a dark room tied to the corner bed post. was that you again
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:49 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

WOW good OP yyz, normal thread ends in the gutter

3 pages later and ive finished reading, keep going
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
WOW good OP yyz, normal thread ends in the gutter
Thank you!

Well you know how it is. Try to be serious and get beaten down by the punters.

3 pages later and ive finished reading, keep going
Do read on. It is hilarious. I'll stay in the gutter. Can't remember last time I laughed this much. If I didn't know before that moving to Canada is the right thing to do then I am convinced now.

Exactly my kind of humor.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by smiges33
sorry someone left me in a dark room tied to the corner bed post. was that you again
Nah. That was Lorna.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Thank you!

Well you know how it is. Try to be serious and get beaten down by the punters.

Do read on. It is hilarious. I'll stay in the gutter. Can't remember last time I laughed this much. If I didn't know before that moving to Canada is the right thing to do then I am convinced now.

Exactly my kind of humor.
oh since when did i become a punter. gutter. yup squadie black humour at its best.

ah what you failed to have grasped here (no comment required) is that yours faithfully is not in canada. and definatley not likely to be till after nov 2011 unless i get posted there (been trying hard too). i have still not made my mind up between canada (good wages bloody cold weather) and nz (crap wages good weather)

what you and lorna were both in the dark room with my. now why was i not informed of that. talk about fumbling in the dark
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh since when did i become a punter. gutter. yup squadie black humour at its best.

ah what you failed to have grasped here (no comment required) is that yours faithfully is not in canada. and definatley not likely to be till after nov 2011 unless i get posted there (been trying hard too). i have still not made my mind up between canada (good wages bloody cold weather) and nz (crap wages good weather)

what you and lorna were both in the dark room with my. now why was i not informed of that. talk about fumbling in the dark
I know you're not in Canada. Try get yer butt over to Medicine Hat to start.

By the way - who said anything about me being in that dark room?

huh?

Huh?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

I know you're not in Canada. Try get yer butt over to Medicine Hat to start.

By the way - who said anything about me being in that dark room?

huh?

Huh?
beleive me my posting order is in and thats top of the list option 2 is ripon with where dont you want to go is down south uk. so you can gues what i will eventually get. if i am lucky (ha fat change) there might (big might at that) be a slot open in dec this year for canada. fingers crossed.

ah presumtion, (spelt wrong) the mother of all f**k ups. ok if it wasnt you then i am starting to get worried, as i was blindfolded and tied to the bedpost at the time (that was your doing so no use denying that one) question was who was in the dark room
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ah presumtion, (spelt wrong) the mother of all f**k ups. ok if it wasnt you then i am starting to get worried, as i was blindfolded and tied to the bedpost at the time (that was your doing so no use denying that one)

question was who was in the dark room
What part of "Lorna" did you miss?

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

What part of "Lorna" did you miss?

all of her . had blindfold on and room was dark. sure you were not in the room. could have sworn i smelled your purfume
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

all of her . had blindfold on and room was dark. sure you were not in the room. could have sworn i smelled your purfume
Totally!

Considering my bed companions these days are cats - you would NOT have missed my perfume.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Totally!

Considering my bed companions these days are cats - you would NOT have missed my perfume.
not even going to ask what you was doing in bed with cats
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

not even going to ask what you was doing in bed with cats
Oh, just playing with the p....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.