Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:09 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
I just bit my arm trying to avoid waking up the entire farm!!!!
I'm aware of certain 'Techernikal Video's' (as a former colleague used to describe 'em) that involve farms or at least farm animals. The plot thickens......
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Boots and whips.................... mmm
you make them sound tastey. you tried them already?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I'm aware of certain 'Techernikal Video's' (as a former colleague used to describe 'em) that involve farms or at least farm animals. The plot thickens......
thats soup in the pot. out comes the cooks outfit for yyz
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smiges33
thats soup in the pot. out comes the cooks outfit for yyz
count me in , I belong to PETA
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbiel
count me in , I belong to PETA
PETA standing for
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Boots and whips.................... mmm
Oh yeah, forgot about them. Boots in the wardrobe, all polished and shiny. Whips in the barn. Short and long ones.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

PETA standing for
People Eating Tasty Animials
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

PETA standing for
Google it
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

Oh yeah, forgot about them. Boots in the wardrobe, all polished and shiny. Whips in the barn. Short and long ones.
short ankle boots mmm. barn to cold this time of year
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbiel
Google it
At least someone understood the post that started this thread!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

At least someone understood the post that started this thread!
thought googling came with being frustrated
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

short ankle boots mmm. barn to cold this time of year

SHort!? BAH!

Long black shiny knee-high riding boots. So well polished and army officer would have been proud.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

I 'm having a Nancy Sinatra moment.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

SHort!? BAH!

Long black shiny knee-high riding boots. So well polished and army officer would have been proud.
in forces so not into army officers at all
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

in forces so not into army officers at all
You wouldn't happen to live up manchester/liverpool way and is a paramedic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.