Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:56 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by bobbiel
Lorna, your trying to confuse me aint yer?
dont have a nurse outfit in the wardrobe do you? , now that reminds me of the little things I miss from my school days, being beaten my a middle aged woman,,pay good money for that these days.
Don't tell YYZ that's start her off again
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Lorna, your trying to confuse me aint yer?
dont have a nurse outfit in the wardrobe do you? , now that reminds me of the little things I miss from my school days, being beaten my a middle aged woman,,pay good money for that these days.
You had a nurse for a teacher. mmmh complicated relationship. no dont do the beaten thing thank you. pain dont do nothing for me
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

S and M is never having to say "sorry"
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Don't tell YYZ that's start her off again
just noticed yyz title. should it not be kyz or is there something with yyz title as well
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:00 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

So to paraphrase the three pages of threads....

'Regulars get upset with YYZ lover who is planning to use a snowblower as a intimate aid until she finds a Canadian man'

or have I got it wrong somewhere?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:01 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
just noticed yyz title. should it not be kyz or is there something with yyz title as well
her user name says she loves YYZ but I haven't got a clue who he/she is
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Nurses outfit
teachers outfit
schoolgirl uniform
maid

can't decide which one to go for
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat

'Regulars get upset with YYZ lover who is planning to use a snowblower as a intimate aid until she finds a Canadian man'

yup got it wrong. we are not upset with yyz. not at all. more the other way
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

lorna-d. just looked at your profile. just exactly what do you administrator?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

I just bit my arm trying to avoid waking up the entire farm!!!!

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

There,s nurses and teachers involved too.

"Only in Canada you say"
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Nurses outfit
teachers outfit
schoolgirl uniform
maid

can't decide which one to go for
you can borrow mine. its all DPM
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

There,s nurses and teachers involved too.

"Only in Canada you say"
maids and schoolgirls too. oh that could be interesting best be careful what you wish for
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Its the show thats got everthing folks,,popcorn get yer popcorn
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:08 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Boots and whips.................... mmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.