Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:06 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
<throws all the toys out the pram>
Drink more beer
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

<throws all the toys out the pram>
would hate to ask why you keep toys in pram. also just noticed title again. mmm wonder why it had the word frustrated in it?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
i assume these certain toys come under the heading of domestic appliances. yep can really see customs/movers going through your boxes now
You should have seen the look on my electricians face when he came around for annual check.

"Are those what I think they are?" while pointing at the many boxes.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

You should have seen the look on my electricians face when he came around for annual check.

"Are those what I think they are?" while pointing at the many boxes.
well at least he got invited to do a check up
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:25 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
well at least he got invited to do a check up
don't ask her what he did to test them

Last edited by Lorna_D; Feb 3rd 2008 at 12:27 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Unbelievable wanders off, shaking head in the wonderment of it all
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
don't ask her what he did to test them
plugged it in and pressed the button i presume. is that how most sparkies work.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbiel
Unbelievable wanders off, shaking head in the wonderment of it all
you thread or both?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Hmmm, rubs chin.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:37 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Hmmm, rubs chin.
I think the question asked was are you unbelievable, or is the thread or areboth of you (takes off teachers hat)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

if you jumped into this thread at the last page if would be hard to understand as unless you read one quote of YYZLover. as the rest is left all to ones imagination. suppose i had best be careful what i write or our dear judy will be in to tell me of. no comments on that please

thought the unbeleivable bit was for you as bobby comment came straight after yours. best not give teachers outfit to yyz though
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Right, light and bitter for me please.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:46 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Right, light and bitter for me please.
you need it, or a brain that doesn't work right.

Now about that teachers outfit
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

I think the question asked was are you unbelievable, or is the thread or areboth of you (takes off teachers hat)
Lorna, your trying to confuse me aint yer?
dont have a nurse outfit in the wardrobe do you? , now that reminds me of the little things I miss from my school days, being beaten by a middle aged woman,,pay good money for that these days.

Last edited by bobbiel; Feb 3rd 2008 at 12:55 am. Reason: typo
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

you need it, or a brain that doesn't work right.

Now about that teachers outfit
dont tell me your wearing it now or have you already sent it to YYZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.