Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Where were you from/are you from in Britain?

Where were you from/are you from in Britain?

Old Mar 31st 2015, 4:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where were you from/are you from in Britain?

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Ditto. It's a small world
Ditto, another for South Norfolk! Beautiful part of the world and I'd definitely be happy there if it weren't for the minor inconvenience of hubby not being able to to earn enough.

It did make me laugh when it suggested that the place I'd be most happy in our area is South Bucks......which is where we moved away from a couple of years ago.
Old Mar 31st 2015, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond repute

I got Cherwell, in Oxfordshire, and I know it has a service station on the M40, I've stopped there often enough driving between High Wycombe and Manchester that the quiz must have thought I wanted to live there.
Old Mar 31st 2015, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

cheeseltweeds is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ditto, another for South Norfolk! Beautiful part of the world and I'd definitely be happy there if it weren't for the minor inconvenience of hubby not being able to to earn enough.

It did make me laugh when it suggested that the place I'd be most happy in our area is South Bucks......which is where we moved away from a couple of years ago.
Another one
Old Mar 31st 2015, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the rough

Having looked at the results of this "test" on a couple of different forums I think there are only so many "answers" in the computer as the same places (Hart, Winchester etc keep appearing)
Old Apr 1st 2015, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

North Lincolnshire -