Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

When did you last have a funny/ mental a moment, cmon spill it!!!!!

When did you last have a funny/ mental a moment, cmon spill it!!!!!

Old Sep 22nd 2010, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute
Default When did you last have a funny/ mental a moment, cmon spill it!!!!!

Went in to Walmart this evening and spied a giant and I mean giant spider that was bigger than I am, he had huge bendy legs and a massive black body too. For some reason I couldn't resist him, grabbed him off the shelf and went on a mini rampage while brandishing it, the kids and my friend were howling with giggles and I nearly peed. The Wallyworld worker however was totally oblivious and kindly help me look for the copy of Charlottes Web that I just had to find! Another kindly directed me to the isle where I might find Arachnid spray, but it couldn't kill as I like spiders :O)

I have no idea why I did it and nor did the campers who went to find new sleeping bags and found big boy waiting in the shelf for them.

When was your last mad moment and have you got the guts to share it or are you scared of losing street cred?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 3:24 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you last have a funny/ mental a moment, cmon spill it!!!!!

was this a live spider or a fluffy stuffed one for halloween???
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

he had a hard body and huge fluffly legs that could go the whole way around me, he was FANTASTIC!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:17 am
Banned

Boy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mistress Miggins
he had a hard body and huge fluffly legs that could go the whole way around me, he was FANTASTIC!
SO it was you that manhandled me around the store.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:30 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boy_Howdy
Probably some Immac is in order for you sir
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Blimey, he's been here 41 posts and gone Full Retard already
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:49 am
Sawdust making harpy

Blimey, he's been here 41 posts and gone Full Retard already
well at least he's jumping in and having a laugh as opposed to other newbies who seem hell bent on disbanding the clique - whoever they think that is
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Abosol bloody loutely!!!!! He can come sit at the back of the bus and lick windows with me
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:52 am
Banned

Boy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really niceBoy_Howdy is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Probably some Immac is in order for you sir
If I could find it in the locale I'd certainly use it.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:53 am
Sawdust making harpy

If I could find it in the locale I'd certainly use it.

mmmm well you gave your area as being SC Alberta. Try using manure.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

what does SC mean? Sorry been a long day......
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:58 am
Banned

what does SC mean? Sorry been a long day......
south central
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I was pretty sure that's what it was but I have kinda lost the plot today at different points so couldn't trust myself

So you aren't that far from the bridge then?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 5:08 am
Banned

I was pretty sure that's what it was but I have kinda lost the plot today at different points so couldn't trust myself

So you aren't that far from the bridge then?
About 9 kilometres, have you been spying on me?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

well you aren't hard to spot, you are the one with the long legs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.