whats yours like??

Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats yours like??

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Meanwhile back in the real world () here's a rather fetching shot of AX Towers from April. 3 Beds, Fully developed basement, 2 Garages & an acre cost North of $200k in 2005 and is worth South of $300k these days.
Nice pic of sunset and house
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:09 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Meanwhile back in the real world () here's a rather fetching shot of AX Towers from April. 3 Beds, Fully developed basement, 2 Garages & an acre cost North of $200k in 2005 and is worth South of $300k these days.
Nice sunset.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImLivingTheDream
Nearly 5, but it's very nice
. No wonder your user name is 'living the dream'. What bank did you rob.

It is very nice, but a bit on the cheap side for me
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful house. I love the blue siding.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Nice sunset.
Great minds and thinking alike
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Great minds and thinking alike
But you do know the rest of that don't you?

Fools seldom...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
But you do know the rest of that don't you?

Fools seldom...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

tajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant future

This is our house in Martensville, Saskatchewan. We bought it April 2005 for $185,000. Its now valued at over $280,000. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and I love it.
Attached Thumbnails whats yours like??-sues-house-1-.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:13 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuppence
Beautiful house. I love the blue siding.
Thanks. We didn't set out to buy a house with wooden siding but I have to say we really love it. We had the house painted last year & it looks really good. By my reckoning it'll need doing every 5 years or so and I'm happy with that. It certainly looks better than the Vinyl siding on the houses either side, which are double the size and double the value!

Last edited by Atlantic Xpat; Aug 28th 2007 at 10:23 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:17 pm

Thanks. We didn't set out to buy a house with wooden siding but I have to see we really love it. We had the house painted last year & it looks really good. By my reckoning it'll need doing every 5 years or so and I'm happy with that. It certainly looks better than the Vinyl siding on the houses either side, which are double the size and double the value!
We have wood siding on our home and just had it painted this year.

When the fellow came to do the estimate he just could not believe it had not been painted for eighteen years.

The picture in post #7 is pre-paint job.

Last edited by Steve_P; Aug 28th 2007 at 10:20 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:19 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tajnjet
This is our house in Martensville, Saskatchewan. We bought it April 2005 for $185,000. Its now valued at over $280,000. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and I love it.
Hello tajnjet...good to see someone else in Saskatchewan now on BE. Have you lived there long?

We hope to arrive in Oct/nov of this year.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:21 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

Here's our hillside bungalow. Walk out developed basement. 2800 sqft.
Awesome 70's interior, real retro. Garage is great, where I spend most of my time. Was $330k 12 months ago now worth $450-500k.
Attached Thumbnails whats yours like??-dsc05351.jpg   whats yours like??-dsc05378.jpg   whats yours like??-dsc04844.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:49 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Al.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

OK, am going to give myself my own little reality check having looked at everyones photos of their truly beautiful homes!

I bought and moved into mine earlier this month (and still camping out waiting for my shipping!) Costs are high if you want to work in Whistler and live in this part of the world

2 bed town house, just 2 years old, with geothermal heating/cooling.
About 1100 sq ft. $277k

I love it, am very happy. But do miss having my own garden, but wow, the mountians i have instead...
Attached Thumbnails whats yours like??-11_pioneer_junction_-2-.jpg   whats yours like??-11_pioneer_junction_-30-.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2007, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

martin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nice

[QUOTE=batty-x-ray;5240358]After seeing that gorgeous house the MKMurrays have, and a few others in the past as well I thought it might be nice to see where everyone else lives.
It may help others to see where us expats end up living, so any info on location, size and price would be useful but understandable if you dont want to give that.

So heres ours, Peterborough, south end. 2 beds, we use the 3rd as a sitting room. Unfinished basement, cost us $15OK last October. Its an OK house, I dont like it very much but its the best we could afford that was on the market then. If we get PR and can stay then we will move out of the city to somewhere cheaper.[/QUOTE

North Battleford 5 bed 3 bath 2300sqft unfinished basement $168000 last October value now $300,000+

MARTIN
Attached Thumbnails whats yours like??-aug07-008.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.