Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What's your weirdness?

What's your weirdness?

Old Jul 8th 2006, 11:43 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's your weirdness?

If I'm draining peas over the sink and one pea falls in and goes down the drain I always throw another pea down with it so the first pea 'won't be lonely'. I honestly can not just let the one pea go it alone.

There, who's next?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 11:44 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your weirdness?

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
If I'm draining peas over the sink and one pea falls in and goes down the drain I always throw another pea down with it so the first pea 'won't be lonely'. I honestly can not just let the one pea go it alone.

There, who's next?
I have a willy shaped like a turnip
Old Jul 8th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
I have a willy shaped like a turnip
I didn't know that koogars had 'funny' willies LMAO at your turnip willy
Old Jul 8th 2006, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
I didn't know that koogars had 'funny' willies LMAO at your turnip willy
Crafty, c'mon now confess your weirdness! I already know about your Mountie fetish so it will have to be something else.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:02 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

There, who's next?
I have this strange compulsion to visit an internet forum for expats and reveal all sorts of things to all my best buds (that I've never met)...
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:22 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I'm hung like a donkey
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Crafty, c'mon now confess your weirdness! I already know about your Mountie fetish so it will have to be something else.
Oh! So you read it then

Ok, my weirdness is when I hang washing out on the line it has to be in a certain order like 'just so'. All the socks are on one line, then the pants (not trousers) and so on, so it looks neat.

OMG I sound like Bree from Desperate Housewives! Sometimes Mr Banshee gets the devil in him and he's gone out, taken a couple of socks off the line and pegged them with the towels instead!!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by poolking
I'm hung like a donkey
You mean, like this?

Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:51 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Oh! So you read it then

Ok, my weirdness is when I hang washing out on the line it has to be in a certain order like 'just so'. All the socks are on one line, then the pants (not trousers) and so on, so it looks neat.

OMG I sound like Bree from Desperate Housewives! Sometimes Mr Banshee gets the devil in him and he's gone out, taken a couple of socks off the line and pegged them with the towels instead!!
But that's only weird if you first go out and fix it then spend hours explaining to him why it has to be done like that
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:04 pm

Yonk, I see you there.... cough up!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:35 pm
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Smile Re: What's your weirdness?

The weird things that drive MY FAMILY mad or is it just OCD?:
1 Hanging washing on the line but the pegs have to be the same colour.
2 Toilet roll must hang with the paper over and down and be the same colour scheme as the bathroom, that goes for shower gel etc.
3 Remote controls have to be in a line on top of the DVD player
4 clothes have to be hung in order in wardrobe jeans/trousers/long sleeve shirts/t shirts
5 Tins have to face front in the cupboard.
6 This drives Mr US3 mad: when loading the dishwasher the knives/ forks, spoons have to be grouped together in the cutlery basket and the different sizes of plates have be grouped together too.

There are more but I'm scared to freak everyone out!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Yonk, I see you there.... cough up!
No, not lurking, got chucked off & forgot to log off BE.

Been thinking, I talk in my sleep & salute magpies. Never walk under ladders and don't tell people my new address until exchange of contracts on a house sale.

My other thought is the majority of male contributions seem to be posts about their bits - why are men so fixated with size?

My mate fell about laughing when she had her 1st look at her new bloke's donger, words to the effect of "What do you expect me to do with that?" don't contribute to the mood, in my opinion.

She has married him since so it can be all bad, but really?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 2:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
I'm hung like a donkey
You should just have been hung.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by yonk
My other thought is the majority of male contributions seem to be posts about their bits - why are men so fixated with size?
A sense a poll coming on.

Saluting magpies!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 6:57 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

A sense a poll coming on.

Saluting magpies!
a poll??
surely not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.