Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What's in your fridge?

What's in your fridge?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:33 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's in your fridge?

Here's mine.

(I've no books, tv, stereo, etc...and the city's still sleeping. I'm a bit bored. )
Attached Thumbnails What's in your fridge?-fridge.jpg  
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:39 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's in your fridge?

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Here's mine.

(I've no books, tv, stereo, etc...and the city's still sleeping. I'm a bit bored. )

Chunk of left over barbecued tuna, half a bottle of white, one Negra Modelo, one Keith's.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 1:58 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Here's mine.

Mine is packed with 'bits'. Cheese, white wine, milk, white wine, eggs, white wine, sauces of differing varieties, body of husband (oh sorry thats in the freezer), juice, oh and a little white wine

Oh just remembered, some veggies and meat and various other bottles of 'stuff'.

Last edited by IceMaiden; Sep 21st 2006 at 2:18 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:15 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours appears to be devoted largely to the storage of very many half-empty jars (sauces, dressings, maple syrup etc). Most are duplicates and I have no idea how long they have been there. Fortunately, food doesn't go off in Canada.

There is also, for some reason, a packet of lard. I don't use lard, not for cooking at any rate. Nor does my missus. Perhaps it came with the fridge.

There is some beer but no white wine (I'm not allowed it).
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:25 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait for the wife to get back from here trip, the refridgerator stopped automatically filling itself up and I'm not sure what to do!

Does anyone know why my clothes have stopped cleaning and folding themselves too? They just sit on the bedroom floor. Its all very confusing . . .

Here's mine.

Attached Thumbnails What's in your fridge?-img_0031.jpg  
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:28 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Texas_Dave
I can't wait for the wife to get back from here trip, the refridgerator stopped automatically filling itself up and I'm not sure what to do!

Does anyone know why my clothes have stopped cleaning and folding themselves too? They just sit on the bedroom floor. Its all very confusing . . .
Aaah you have the same probs that my boys came across when they left home!! Its called 'non female syndrome'.

But on the plus side - at least your wife knows you haven't had another woman there!! lol
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:30 pm

I expect the toilet roll fairly has deserted you, too.

Why do you have your fridge stocked with urine samples, by the way?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:40 pm

I manage to find a solution to the toilet roll fairies absence, my wife hung drapes in the bathroom.

My wife is a doctor, hence the urine samples.

hmmm,
Before I get eaten alive by the women on here. This is not really how my refridgerator looks right now. The photo is from January. We had just bought the 'fridge' and were having a bit of a house warming, I took that photo to email my friends back home, male bonding photo's at there worst! I drink red win usually, but my wifes friends from University are all young kids and just love 'Bud light'.

I'm actually the domestic one, my wife happily agree's to being spoiled.
Its funny you used the term 'fairy' as thats exactly what I say to my wife.

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I expect the toilet roll fairly has deserted you, too.

Why do you have your fridge stocked with urine samples, by the way?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Its called 'non female syndrome'.
That explains it......

My wife told me we had a self-cleaning oven. I just naturally assumed that we also had a self-cleaning fridge, toilets etc.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:48 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by Souvenir
That explains it......

My wife told me we had a self-cleaning oven. I just naturally assumed that we also had a self-cleaning fridge, toilets etc.
Next it'll be a self feeding husband!!!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:49 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

This is not really how my refridgerator looks right now. The photo is from January. We had just bought the 'fridge' and were having a bit of a house warming, I took that photo to email my friends back home, male bonding photo's at there worst! I drink red win usually, but my wifes friends from University are all young kids and just love 'Bud light'.

We believe you
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:51 pm

oh dear, was the lie that transparent.

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
This is not really how my refridgerator looks right now. The photo is from January. We had just bought the 'fridge' and were having a bit of a house warming, I took that photo to email my friends back home, male bonding photo's at there worst! I drink red win usually, but my wifes friends from University are all young kids and just love 'Bud light'.

We believe you
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:55 pm

oh dear, was the lie that transparent.
'Fraid so. As weak and transparent as Bud Light.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Crappy mobile phone pic but we have, going downwards:-

Yoghurt, solitary bottle of beer, cranberry juice because the elderly visitors are under the misapprehension that it prevents strokes, more yoghurt, eggs, strawbs, margarine, mint sauce, orange marmalade, sour cream, cheddar, leftover perogies, leftover pumpkin pie, tomatoes, cooking apples...

Must go shopping today, that's pitiful
Attached Thumbnails What's in your fridge?-phone_fridge.jpg  
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:00 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

My next door neighbour and his yappy dog

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.