What Was Your First

Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Was Your First

Originally Posted by raine66
My fav aunt used to sing both those songs too. Do you think they are up there havin' a party?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrJf1dABck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8RUE-GF4E

class
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

At our Wedding I walked up the "Aisle" to AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long. We had such a crappy wedding (still wish we could have went to Vegas) we had to have something fun to remember about the day Oh yeah other than the getting married bit
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:25 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve666
First Steve_P. You're up bloody early!
Eh? It was 8:14 when I made that post.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Eh? It was 8:14 when I made that post.
Not by my BE time display, it showed 05. something am.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:04 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve666
Not by my BE time display, it showed 05. something am.
Boy when you put the clocks back last weekend you really put them back.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Boy when you put the clocks back last weekend you really put them back.
it was 3 hours you had to put them back wasn't it?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
At our Wedding I walked up the "Aisle" to AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long. We had such a crappy wedding (still wish we could have went to Vegas) we had to have something fun to remember about the day Oh yeah other than the getting married bit

Our song we danced to was Nat king coles' When i fall in love (or was it Unforgettable, can't remember now ) anyway it was one of them. I love Nat and all his music. i'm an ol' fashion girl.
Our "song" though is Chakka Khan's Ain't Nobody, but though it might be a bit racy as a first dance.
I love Shania Twains' You're still the one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z4Fek2rCmQ that song came out around the time of our 1st anniversary, so had to buy it for DH.

Last edited by joelsa; Nov 11th 2007 at 5:44 am. Reason: to add