Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The 'What are you listening to?' thread.

The 'What are you listening to?' thread.

Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all
Default Re: The 'What are you listening to?' thread.

And given that some people got the bad news on the demand list:

Fell On Black Days
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:19 pm
Cheesy Grin :-)

Dotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gb_griffiths
And given that some people got the bad news on the demand list:

Fell On Black Days
Don't give up....this is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aj_vABphAo

Obviously in no way related to you being a lying, cheating thang.....just that 'your time is gonna come' ;O)

Last edited by Dotty P; Apr 20th 2013 at 7:22 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dotty P
Don't give up....this is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aj_vABphAo
I'm sure as < snip > not giving up.

I only ever got close to giving up once and it won't happen again. This is just a set back on my way to Canada or wherever.

I am getting out of the UK. One way or another.

Also the verse instrumental on this song is exactly the same as Dear Mr Fantasy by Traffic.

Last edited by gb_griffiths; Apr 20th 2013 at 7:27 pm. Reason: Hang on: This song is horrible. A song about a cheating lover who will pay for her deceitful ways.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

Dotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of light

I only ever got close to giving up once and it won't happen again. This is just a set back on my way to Canada or wherever.

Good for you! That's the ticket....positive thinking and all that. Good luck in your journey!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:27 pm

Obviously I edited after you heard the lyrics.....

Maybe just listen to the title eh?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

For Dotty P:

No Quarter

Zep but not Zep. And I prefer this version.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:53 pm

For Dotty P:

No Quarter

Zep but not Zep. And I prefer this version.
Since we're doing covers.....this is for you! Hopefully you will be some day soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5bY4YNJJUc

Last edited by Dotty P; Apr 20th 2013 at 7:57 pm. Reason: initially pasted wrong song! Oops! and yes I prefer Tool's version!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Since we're doing covers.....this is for you! Hopefully you will be some day soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5bY4YNJJUc

On so many levels.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

On so many levels.
Aren't they just?! You should listen to more of their tracks, they're actually very good!

Here's a taster.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAM1MKi7bNU

Last edited by Dotty P; Apr 20th 2013 at 8:12 pm. Reason: Added info
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Aren't they just?! You should listen to more of their tracks, they're actually very good!

Here's a taster.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAM1MKi7bNU
I personally like this one best so far.

The Cream of Eric Clapton
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

I personally like this one best so far.

The Cream of Eric Clapton
They're all just good fun and make me smile when I listen to them! But he does actually have a good voice. I'd love to see them live....

I never imagined I'd like Elvis meets reggae meets rock
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

The best one yet:

Feel Like Makin' Love
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

And to continue the covers theme.

Honeywagon - Billie Jean
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:43 pm

The best one yet:

Feel Like Makin' Love
I think I may have found a fellow fan here!!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:46 pm

And to continue the covers theme.

Honeywagon - Billie Jean
Seems strange they don't grab their crotches and squeak 'ee hee'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.