Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What is the best leaving gift

What is the best leaving gift

Old May 19th 2007, 3:26 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the best leaving gift

My colleagues gave me a wad of dollars, but a gift card for The Bay or somewhere like Canadian Tire would be excellent!

Another girl, who emigrated to Australia shortly before I left, was given vouchers for a pampering, relaxing day at a spa, which would have been a very welcome gift to me too, given the stresses of emigrating!

My OH's work gave us a beautiful painting of a local scene of the South Downs, which was the view from the hill above our old house. It hangs in our front room here, and I love to look at it!