Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Well... we're off tomorrow...:-)))

Well... we're off tomorrow...:-)))

Old Dec 1st 2012, 3:45 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well... we're off tomorrow...:-)))

Originally Posted by missieleah
Hi guys (and bats).. The big day has arrived (in about 33 mins it will be past the hour) and we'll be setting airbound for the big SK.... No smart comments anyone! For anyone flying from Heathrow to Calgary tomorrow, I pre-apologise for my kids!! Travelling with 4 under 5 on MY OWN... so if anyone knows one of the airport genies that work in Heathrow, tell them to take some headache tablets with them tomorrow... I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to talk to you all on the other side
Are you here yet??
Old Dec 1st 2012, 4:58 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

wondered that too
Old Dec 1st 2012, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of

Very best of luck hope all goes well for you and your young family
Old Dec 1st 2012, 6:08 am
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Saskatchewan has broadband, just wheat (and snow) and a tree. Nice people though!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 6:27 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
I don't think Saskatchewan has broadband, just wheat (and snow) and a tree. Nice people though!
No cities, with the possible exceptions of Sodom and Gomorrah have ever been founded in less congenial surroundings than Regina, Queen City of Saskatchewan.
Edward McCourt 1968
Every tree in this town has been planted & our lake has been dug.
At the tree line north of PA all that changes.