Weekend plans?

Old Jan 31st 2014, 11:56 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend plans?

We're planning to be snowed in this weekend, a storm's a-coming. In preparation, I've fetched herbal tea, quinoa, fruits and berries. I've ensured that there's no shortage of scented candles. The complete works of Paulo Coelho await our rapt attention and subsequent excited exchanges over the insights within.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 12:41 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

My plan this weekend is to get outside and disconnect the Xmas lights from the circuit that also includes the porch and driveway lights. We need the latter. We no longer need the former.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 1:42 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Working evenings and probably sleeping at work Saturday due to the promised 15 to 20 cm of winterwonderlandness.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 1:54 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
We're planning to be snowed in this weekend, a storm's a-coming. In preparation, I've fetched herbal tea, quinoa, fruits and berries. I've ensured that there's no shortage of scented candles. The complete works of Paulo Coelho await our rapt attention and subsequent excited exchanges over the insights within.
You're forgetting the Peruvian pan pipe music.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 1:58 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
You're forgetting the Peruvian pan pipe music.
Mohawk flutes, more locally ethnic.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 1:59 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

will definitely be staying in Saturday due to the aforementioned snow.
Theoretically have a flight planned for Sunday, what'll probably happen is that
  • I will get up early ,
  • start checking the weather forecasts ,
  • Realize that it is marginal conditions
  • try to decide if I should fly or not
  • phone flight services for a weather briefing
  • still be stuck with the same decision
  • text instructor for opinion
  • he'll confirm my original opinion that it may be doable but might not be
  • we'll agree to meet anyway and see what happens
  • I'll trudge through 10 cm of snow to get to the airport
  • the forecast won't have gotten any better or worse
  • I'll phone flight services again for another update
  • we'll ask if anyone else has been up
  • inevitably we are the first ones there
  • I'll pull up the weather , again
  • phone flight services ...again

then one of two things will happen , if we decide not to go , the clouds will part , the sun will shine and it will be a beautiful day.

If we do decide to go , it'll be scuddy conditions all the way.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 5:24 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Picking up a Party Pack of chicken from Nando's, then home for a quiet night watching a film and finishing off the leftover Tecate beer.

Fullish English breakfast with oven chips, then gym and then run, lunchtime pint, tying up some fishing rigs and generally bolloxing around all afternoon with some "mates" on the dock, then take HID out for dinner (its not allowed to be the Keg ).

Sunday, piss about in the morning trying to install our new smart thermostat, then after that, a few pleasantries with the American football watching "guests" who no doubt will have arrived very hungry and thirsty, fill a large plate of Superbowl food and quickly retire to my study with a bottle of tequila. Sunday evening I have no naffing idea what will happen.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 10:27 pm
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

• Wake
  • up,
  • watch
  • the
  • rugby.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 10:39 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Picking up a Party Pack of chicken from Nando's, then home for a quiet night watching a film and finishing off the leftover Tecate beer.

Fullish English breakfast with oven chips, then gym and then run, lunchtime pint, tying up some fishing rigs and generally bolloxing around all afternoon with some "mates" on the dock, then take HID out for dinner (its not allowed to be the Keg ).

Sunday, piss about in the morning trying to install our new smart thermostat, then after that, a few pleasantries with the American football watching "guests" who no doubt will have arrived very hungry and thirsty, fill a large plate of Superbowl food and quickly retire to my study with a bottle of tequila. Sunday evening I have no naffing idea what will happen.
Have you got one of those circular dome thermos you can control from your phone?

Am doing the Hotchocolate run on Stanley Park on March 1st .. Wanna play?
Old Jan 31st 2014, 11:21 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Have you got one of those circular dome thermos you can control from your phone?

Am doing the Hotchocolate run on Stanley Park on March 1st .. Wanna play?
Yes. This thing. Not sure if it'll work. I have a feeling that it'll think HID is weird. Hopefully it'll back me up an not allow her to put the heating on in August.

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/nest...2nd-gen/814462
Old Jan 31st 2014, 11:27 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Yes. This thing. Not sure if it'll work. I have a feeling that it'll think HID is weird. Hopefully it'll back me up an not allow her to put the heating on in August.

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/nest...2nd-gen/814462
Ooh saw them the other day and debated ...lmk what you think !

You ignored my run offer ! Lol
Old Jan 31st 2014, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Ooh saw them the other day and debated ...lmk what you think !

You ignored my run offer ! Lol
I did?
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:18 am
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Probably going to watch this (new-ish release) at some point this weekend:

Good Vibrations
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:46 am
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greenhill
Probably going to watch this (new-ish release) at some point this weekend:

Good Vibrations
It's pants!

Got my leg over...so it was all good :-)
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
It's pants!

Got my leg over...so it was all good :-)
Who was the lucky bloke?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.