Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

"The Week the Women Went" so I'm packing

"The Week the Women Went" so I'm packing

Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice
Default "The Week the Women Went" so I'm packing

Going away with 200 women from the town while the men are left to do everything.
www.thewomenwent.com
Just bought a few cloths for the trip and had my hair done. Looking forward to getting to know more of the locals even after being here 3yrs, you just tend to meet up with many of the same faces.
Should be going whale watching, playing golf and lots of spa treatments.
The guys are doing a community project but it is to be a suprise for when we get back.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:18 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Week the Women Went" so I'm packing

Originally Posted by Paradisefound
Going away with 200 women from the town while the men are left to do everything.
www.thewomenwent.com
Just bought a few cloths for the trip and had my hair done. Looking forward to getting to know more of the locals even after being here 3yrs, you just tend to meet up with many of the same faces.
The guys are doing a community project but it is to be a suprise for when we get back.
Does this mean you wont be posting for a while????
Old Sep 5th 2008, 8:01 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a great week offand the men enjoy their project
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:59 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

have a fab time
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:06 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your week of pampering Paradisefound

Hope Mr OTBO and the kids know all the washer settings and can do more than throw a burger on the grill

Back in 2004 I did a week of 'The week Mrs Y-C-D flew to TO with her pals' - what a week that was

Soak it all in Mrs P - these chances are as scarce as hen's teeth
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:24 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

How cools that! Have a fab time.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to let us know when it is on TV. That should put the viewing figures up even more
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:08 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

www.thewomenwent.com
Sounds fantastic...can I come too?? Please?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Thank you everyone. I am sure I will enjoy the time out especially now that I have found out where we are going. It is by favorite hotel and strangely the one where we celebrated for a couple of days after landing in St Stephen, just over a year ago now. It is the Fairmont Algonquin, gorgeous food and lovely rooms. http://www.fairmont.com/algonquin/

I am sure my fella will manage, he coped for 3 months while I was in the UK over a year ago selling a house, although then he was not working or doing a community project while looking after our 7yr old. Fortunately the older one is in PEI at the moment looking after herself, but a little disappointed she is 2 months off her 19th or she could have come along too.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 6:38 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you everyone. I am sure I will enjoy the time out especially now that I have found out where we are going. It is by favorite hotel and strangely the one where we celebrated for a couple of days after landing in St Stephen, just over a year ago now. It is the Fairmont Algonquin, gorgeous food and lovely rooms. http://www.fairmont.com/algonquin/

I am sure my fella will manage, he coped for 3 months while I was in the UK over a year ago selling a house, although then he was not working or doing a community project while looking after our 7yr old. Fortunately the older one is in PEI at the moment looking after herself, but a little disappointed she is 2 months off her 19th or she could have come along too.
Adopt me. Now. Please.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:38 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds wonderful, let us know when the show is being shown. Do you get to walk down the street with your suitcase in your hand laughing .

Your 7 year old will have it all organised, they usually do Have a great time, the hotel looks wonderful.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:45 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

Don't let fame turn you, you see the same people going up as you when you go down.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:49 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

That is amazing!!! I want to live there! And the hotel looks stunning, you're very lucky, hope you have a ball.....and come home to a standing house
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:50 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut
Don't let fame turn you, you see the same people going up as you when you go down.
did you really do it ??????????? Which one of the poor ould bastards left behind with the kids was you ??

Is there really the big rich old bollocks in the village like in the tv show ?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:00 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.