Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Watch out ladies this could happen to you

Watch out ladies this could happen to you

Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Watch out ladies this could happen to you

Strange that BE male/female posters view this topic from a completely different perspective. Who would have thought it?

HH
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:07 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Money changed hands I expect. Ive got no problem with it
And it's likely the only time she'd be paid for such work. Yeegh.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:56 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
And it's likely the only time she'd be paid for such work. Yeegh.

Oh I dunno. She could try it with various other creatures.

(I see you got your "get out of jail card")
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:00 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed the pictures were courtesy of the EDP, so she didnt get rich from it. Had my picture in there several times (not always in relation to unsolved muggings, honest) and never got a penny

Last edited by iaink; Jul 10th 2008 at 5:09 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:02 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I used to read the EDP when I lived in Norfolk. Some days I would swear it was only the date that changed from one day to the next.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:06 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I used to read the EDP when I lived in Norfolk. Some days I would swear it was only the date that changed from one day to the next.
But you must admit that if there was anything you ever wanted to know about great crested newts...............