Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Vocabulary Lesson For Men - Words Women Use

Vocabulary Lesson For Men - Words Women Use

Old May 22nd 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Vocabulary Lesson For Men - Words Women Use

Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with '"Nothing" usually end in "Fine."

Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vocabulary Lesson For Men - Words Women Use

Originally Posted by simon876
Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with '"Nothing" usually end in "Fine."

Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
ooooohhhhh Simon

Where do you get all these from ??? My morning laugh they are
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Hi Gaynor,

Glad to be able to put you in a good mood. Excited yet?

Laura and I send you all our best wishes.

Simon
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon876
Hi Gaynor,

Glad to be able to put you in a good mood. Excited yet?

Laura and I send you all our best wishes.

Simon
Hi Simon and Laura

Yeah I am excited for sure - that excited I am in tears when I go to bed because I think of what it will be like to see Phil in the flesh and then I get all emotional - OMG !!!! Silly woman I am

Must get on and do the bloomin' packing too but being held up with it as Nate has a footie match tonight and as he has trials in Canada have to clean the boots and dry them before they go into the case

Dont worry will check in for more jokes whilst I am in Canada

Gaynor
x
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:34 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

you missed out

HANG ON or I'll kill ya

IM skint give me some money ya tight ass git

WHO Im not listening

OKAY Aye right

HI HONEY okay whats he after or what ya want

KATE
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
you missed out

HANG ON or I'll kill ya

IM skint give me some money ya tight ass git

WHO Im not listening

OKAY Aye right

HI HONEY okay whats he after or what ya want

KATE
Of course I missed them. Thank you for broadening my education.

Heaven forbid that I should get anything right.

It's a good job that I was sitting down while typing - those two functions alone have used up any capacity to multi-task that I ever had.

If I try to walk, chew gum AND talk, I pass out.

Simon
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:28 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

ah all that bike peddeling has went to your head how was it by the way