Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:16 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Originally Posted by Adbru
I'll hold you to that

Adbru
thats ok, great one of the kids again and the old guy
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

buggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to allbuggalugs is a name known to all
Default Re: Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Originally Posted by SkiBunny
Hello <waving frantically>

Just wanted to say hi to any BE-ers living in Vic or wider VI. I think I have seen a couple of Nanaimo people wandering about the forum...

Me and husband have been in Victoria for a week (RV'd round BC/AB for a month when we first got here so haven't been able to post here either) so we don't know anyone except the real estate letting agent Living in James Bay at the moment which is pretty nice, though we haven't seen much of the rest of the island yet.
Hi Ski bunny

Just seen your post and wondered how you are getting on in Victoria? We have been here for 12years so If we can help you get acclimatized in anyway please let me know.
Cheers
Buggalugs