Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:22 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria/'the island' peeps...

Originally Posted by the moog
ok, I managed to figure it out (I think)
that's one way of trying to get my mumber of posts up I guess...keep replying to myself!
Sorry moog..............wasn't ignoring you
Looks like you've worked it out I've RSVP'd
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

canuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud ofcanuckgirl has much to be proud of

I just realized I will be in Vancouver that weekend.

Have fun everyone! I would like to come to the next one.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:45 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Have fun guys! I will have a shed load of visitors at the end of July, one day I will get there ......
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:25 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellsie
Have fun guys! I will have a shed load of visitors at the end of July, one day I will get there ......
Hi ellsie, Maybe you can arrange the next one, up at your end.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:41 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

In the meantime i want all the details! all the pics and all the goss
Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future

not a lot of names on the sign up sheet

Anyone else taking kids/teenagers ??

Adbru
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:48 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adbru

Adbru
Nope, gonna leave my two at home
Old Jul 5th 2007, 5:09 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

i would join if i'd fit in with my accent...

no, seriously, it is very very unlikely that i'm going to make it down to victoria that weekend. but wish you guys a good time.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:28 am
Woohoo! PR :D

SkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Oops I never RSVP'd
We will come, I'll PM Moog now.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Adbru
Will probably be bringing my 2 11 yr olds will mean less of these For one of us anyway
Old Jul 6th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sans
Will probably be bringing my 2 11 yr olds
Hi Sans,

Are they boys/girls ??

We will have our 11y.o. girl with us, the boys (17,14) will probably wander round town instead. (they reckon we are "just sad" going to a meet-up )

Weather looks good over there just now still hissing down here

take care

Adbru
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:54 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Hi Sans,

Are they boys/girls ??

We will have our 11y.o. girl with us, the boys (17,14) will probably wander round town instead. (they reckon we are "just sad" going to a meet-up )

Weather looks good over there just now still hissing down here

take care

Adbru
One of each, my girl is very open ,not at all shy and her brother well he's had to cope with her all his life, so he's pretty cool with girls. Yea last few days have been real nice. Where i come from in the Uk, they have been flooding, which is not a common thing in my old area, luckily its not affected my house, in the proceeds of a sale at the mo.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think we will be able to come to the meet up as we may have relatives staying. If we can we look forward to meeting you, if we can't have yourselves a good time!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya folks,

Starting out on our hols later today

Meeting our house swap family for the first time in 11 hours and should be in the house in Victoria in 36 hours....... (not that I'm excited !! )

I will have internet access once we get there so will catch up in a few days.

I just hope the weather is going to be as "UK-like" as the forecasts are saying

Be good while I'm gone

Adbru
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:32 am
Woohoo! PR :D

SkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of light

It's a bit grey and on off drizzly today, but it'll pass. We have developed a tendancy to ignore the forecast as 99% of the time they seem to go for the glass is half empty version and then the weather is always better than they predict. So far the most accurate weather forecast we have found is watching the FOX weather report for Seattle.

Have a great trip and we look forward to meeting you and your family soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.