Victoria Day weekend

Old May 21st 2013, 4:15 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria Day weekend

daughter met prince andrew and made the cbc website.

that kid has horseshoes up her arse.
Old May 21st 2013, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
daughter met prince andrew and made the cbc website.

that kid has horseshoes up her arse.
Will the SUN now be splashing over the front page that Prince Andrew is now a bit kinky and likes playing with horseshoes

Seriously good for her.
Old May 21st 2013, 4:22 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Will the SUN now be splashing over the front page that Prince Andrew is now a bit kinky and likes playing with horseshoes

Seriously good for her.
yeah made up for the fact she didn't do that well dancing, because of all those really talented kids out there
Old May 21st 2013, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

dg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to all

I ended up spending the weekend trying to deal with Bell "customer service".

Absolute nightmare.
Old May 23rd 2013, 7:12 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have to say my fishing tactics sucked.

The usual go to Montana stone fly produced tiddlers of around 12", and my stepson caught the biggest fish of the weekend at 17" using a woolly bugger.

After a quick swap of flies on the last hour of the last day (to a little black thing with white on its head - can't remember it's name) they started to bite but then the weather turned a bit blowy for our little tin boat, so I didn't get a chance to redeem myself

Here's a pic of the little man in question and we were pretty proud of him as it was the first time he cast / let out / hooked / played / landed one ALL by himself
Attached Thumbnails Victoria Day weekend-conner-his-fish.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2013, 7:32 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Well I have to say my fishing tactics sucked.

The usual go to Montana stone fly produced tiddlers of around 12", and my stepson caught the biggest fish of the weekend at 17" using a woolly bugger.

After a quick swap of flies on the last hour of the last day (to a little black thing with white on its head - can't remember it's name) they started to bite but then the weather turned a bit blowy for our little tin boat, so I didn't get a chance to redeem myself

Here's a pic of the little man in question and we were pretty proud of him as it was the first time he cast / let out / hooked / played / landed one ALL by himself
The flies are the least of your worries. That line is much too thick.
Old May 23rd 2013, 9:44 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
The flies are the least of your worries. That line is much too thick.
Thanks for the tip.