V@lentine!

Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: V@lentine!

I didn't get one this year

.....and it's the only one I get!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!

Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P

Linda

Happy valentines Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:17 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Linda
Have a lovely whats left of it Valentines Day
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh thanks you two!!!!!

We don't really 'do' Valentines Day as our wedding anniversary was the 6th and my Birthday is Tues. So I am not really complaining.....as I type hubby has taken the squabbling duo to the mall in search of a birthday gift...God help him, they have been sniping at each other all morning :curse:

Oh the joys of parenthood!!! NOT!!!

Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

as I type hubby has taken the squabbling duo to the mall in search of a birthday gift...God help him, they have been sniping at each other all morning :curse:

Oh the joys of parenthood!!! NOT!!!

Linda
Lovely - glad to hear that someone has a squabbling duo like me they are even squabbling doing their chores through their bedroom walls

Is it all worth it
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Lovely - glad to hear that someone has a squabbling duo like me they are even squabbling doing their chores through their bedroom walls

Is it all worth it
I wouldn't care but my son slept out last night......and she acted like her right arm was gone (sweet, really) then no sooner had he returned....off they went again!
" he's poking his tongue out......she's smiling at me"
"he called my an idiot.....she's looking at me.....mum tell her!"
and it goes on...and on....and on

Oh and the best one...."he's hicupping on purpose!!" :curse: Oh please!

Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch

Is it all worth it
Just wait until they're teenagers....they only grunt at each other and when they fight it's for real
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Just wait until they're teenagers....they only grunt at each other and when they fight it's for real
I don't need to wait.....they fight for real now (if I let them), she (8) will go straight for the nipples and twist he isn't as calculated....he will just hit out!
I have over the last year been really trying stop the physical out bursts, as the older they get....I end up in the middle! I am not as fit as I once was.

Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:54 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I don't need to wait.....they fight for real now (if I let them), she (8) will go straight for the nipples and twist he isn't as calculated....he will just hit out!
I have over the last year been really trying stop the physical out bursts, as the older they get....I end up in the middle! I am not as fit as I once was.

Linda
I have to say my two have only really had one fight, they're 15 and 13....but it was nasty Boy's punch each other ya know Five minutes later they were playing the xbox together and I was still in tears....
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I have to say my two have only really had one fight, they're 15 and 13....but it was nasty Boy's punch each other ya know Five minutes later they were playing the xbox together and I was still in tears....
Oh I hear you........I have lost count of how many times, I will be telling one of them off, and the other backs them up!!! :curse: Then off they go together and your left wound up!!! kids!!!

Back to the V@lentine.....

I just received mine!!!!

They must have took pity on me (whatever it takes...I'm not proud!)

Thank you kind V@alentine

Linda
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:37 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh I hear you........I have lost count of how many times, I will be telling one of them off, and the other backs them up!!! :curse: Then off they go together and your left wound up!!! kids!!!

Back to the V@lentine.....

I just received mine!!!!

They must have took pity on me (whatever it takes...I'm not proud!)

Thank you kind V@alentine

Linda
Aww bless....
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:08 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

I got one

I reckon it's DBD.... he loves us almost as much as he loves Canada....
Old Feb 14th 2009, 10:12 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you V@lentine, I can always depend you
Old Feb 14th 2009, 10:14 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks V@lentine for mine - it was my only one so it's really appreciated
Old Feb 14th 2009, 11:22 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

I got one this morning, but I knew immediately I opened it he hadnt bought it! I just had to look at the words! My daughter had got it for him but unfortunately because she was so busy at college on Friday she forgot to get the flowers! You would think he could just for once in his life make the effort himself - and BTW this is only the second card in 36 years. He is not the flavour of the month at the moment as you can gather.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.