Underwear affair

Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:27 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Underwear affair

Just wanted to make sure that all you new Calgarians (vancouverites, montrealers and emontonians included) will be participating in the Alberta Cancer foundations Underwear affair next year. Calgary raised 690k last weekend and we hope to raise a lot more than that next June.
http://www.uncoverthecure.org/index.html#
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:37 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Underwear affair

Hi Louise,

Count me in for next year, not sure about Suzyanne tho!

Steven
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:54 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Underwear affair

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Hi Louise,

Count me in for next year, not sure about Suzyanne tho!

Steven
wow Steven, brave of you to volunteer to race in your undies! Or are you like my OH, I'm sure he attended only to ogle the hot babes in their thongs