Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Try putting your laptop near hot steam for several minutes to clean the sensor,

Try putting your laptop near hot steam for several minutes to clean the sensor,

Old Jun 12th 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Try putting your laptop near hot steam for several minutes to clean the sensor,

Originally Posted by peas
Volcanoes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fhn8j7S4uKU

2:04 into the clip.
Brilliant.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:03 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Try putting your laptop near hot steam for several minutes to clean the sensor,

Originally Posted by Trophy
Brilliant.
+1
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:40 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

if I were to fall for that (which obviously I wouldn't) then beig British my first thought on the instruction "put your laptop near steam" would be to boil a kettle, not have a shower

And Novo, could have hired you at an extortionate rate this week for some tutorage on gas expansion formulas and the like - poor hubby sitting an eam today and as soon as I saw the coursework my first thought was "why the hell does Novo live so far away"
Old Jun 12th 2011, 3:51 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
if I were to fall for that (which obviously I wouldn't) then beig British my first thought on the instruction "put your laptop near steam" would be to boil a kettle, not have a shower

And Novo, could have hired you at an extortionate rate this week for some tutorage on gas expansion formulas and the like - poor hubby sitting an eam today and as soon as I saw the coursework my first thought was "why the hell does Novo live so far away"
Next time feel free to PM. Also, there are other folk nearer by who could help. Gryphea springs to mind.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 3:15 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

lol it was more tongue in cheek, although you were the first one that sprang to mind when I opened the coursework!!!!

We'll see how it went anyway - the exam was today and he thinks he bummed big tme