Trump Trump Trump

Old Sep 14th 2020, 1:48 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trump Trump Trump

Originally Posted by neilg14
by any means necessary.
I guess you don't do irony.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 2:31 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Harris is another left lunatic, slept her way to the Prosecutors office and then went crazy locking people up, particulary blacks for minor crimes.
I think the rest of your post is just Trump projection but this interests me. If it were true that Harris, a black person, particulary (sic) locked up black people, how would that make her a left lunatic? Would that not be the conduct of a conservative? (I'm not ignoring the slur, but don't know anything of her sexual history except that she and I have never been partners).
Old Sep 14th 2020, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I think the rest of your post is just Trump projection but this interests me. If it were true that Harris, a black person, particulary (sic) locked up black people, how would that make her a left lunatic? Would that not be the conduct of a conservative? (I'm not ignoring the slur, but don't know anything of her sexual history except that she and I have never been partners).
When you mentioned she’s a black person, that just reminded me of another thing.
She is Jamaican/East Indian yet time & time again on twitter claims she’s African American when it suits her narrative.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 4:23 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

When you mentioned she’s a black person, that just reminded me of another thing.
She is Jamaican/East Indian yet time & time again on twitter claims she’s African American when it suits her narrative.
What would exclude her from being African-American
What does the term mean to you, as under common usage nothing in her background would exclude her.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 5:24 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Harris ..... slept her way to the Prosecutors office
Since you've said this, you presumably have evidence that it's true. So provide the link/s.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 6:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear. Again you might want to bother to fact check before swallowing everything Trump’s office tells you.

She isn’t claiming to be African American because it ‘suits her narrative’. As the daughter of a Jamaican (vast majority of Jamaicans are of African origin), and an American, it’s just a way to describe her cultural background. As well as Indian American, neither of which are untrue. May I suggest a little less Twitter and a little more research before stating the lies you’re being fed as ‘facts’?

And I personally don’t think Biden is ‘creepy as hell’. Trump however is. I know who I’d rather be in a room with, or indeed who I’d rather leave my 15 year old daughter in a room with.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 14th 2020 at 8:04 am.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 10:50 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Since you've said this, you presumably have evidence that it's true. So provide the link/s.
I didn't bother asking over the financial allegations made against Biden, not because I think they're true but because Trumpists can never do that. They just take whatever Trump is doing and say that the opponent does it. When challenged for links they say that every media outlet in the world, except ONAN, is biased against Trump and can't be believed. I can't imagine a kidgarten teacher falling for any of these evidence free claims. When Donnie poos his pants it's no good pretending Joe does it too.

200,000 dead, riots in cities, economy in ruins, Mexico paying for nothing, west on fire and no plan to deal with the climate. This is the record of the incumbent. Americans should be dreaming of another Presidency like Obama's.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 12:33 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Failing to handle the pandemic and promoting violence against protestors doesn't warrant punishment as serious as colluding with Russia to illegally win the last election. The Trumps should hang for treason, and so should Barr, and every one of the White House Press Secretaries. The biggest questions should be whether or not to shave all the women's heads like the French collaborators in WW2, or just Ivanka's, and whether or not they should leave the press secretaries' legs un-shackeled, so we can see their legs kicking. We've already seen enough evidence against them to support a conviction.
But of course no treason charges will ever be laid, no-one will hang, and no heads will be shaved. Until I have my coffee.... It just boggles the mind how people can watch and listen, even watch his impeachment trial on television and still believe he has the right to be president. Stone and that gargoyle Giuliani should be chained to a wall somewhere... oops, there I go again.

Last edited by caretaker; Sep 14th 2020 at 2:09 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2020, 8:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious, so Biden wasn’t corrupt in China when he took his son with him and son comes back with $1.2B for his company or the same son after Biden visits Ukraine gets a top job on the board of an oil company for $89K/mth, that was being investigated for corruption.
And there was found to be no case I believe? Republicans were involved in finding no case to answer for I understand?

And the bloke is creepy as hell, always touching and kissing children, smelling women & childrens hair and talking about children touching his hairy legs and in the same breath learning about cockroaches.
And Trump wants to date his daughter, discusses his infant daughter's breasts and talks about grabbing women by their genitalia. This isn't creepy at all? Isn't it considered 'normal' for politicians to touch and kiss children? I wouldn't want any stranger doing that to my children but I have seen many many news reports of people handing their children over to politicians the world over.

Obama & Biden started the locking up of children btw.
Relevance to 2020 elections? The Obama years are a while ago now.
Harris is another left lunatic, slept her way to the Prosecutors office and then went crazy locking people up, particulary blacks for minor crimes.
Proof please.
I honestly have no real issue with you supporting the Republicans or even Trump (I don't understand the latter but it's still your right to do so). However I do take issue with your reasoning.
Old Sep 15th 2020, 9:00 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
This is the only real reason Trump wants a second term. To time-bar the very many cases that he would otherwise face - the statute of limitations means that after 6 years the cases expire, i.e. during his second term. He could exit after a second term facing none of the cases that are waiting for him should he be kicked out in November. It's the only thing he cares about.
I think he's just in it for the Lols
Old Sep 15th 2020, 5:52 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 2:12 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 2:22 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

"And let me tell you, I had the CHYNA virus. I had it. I was going to be so sick, is what they said. That's what everyone said. The fake news said it. I had a little headache, completely fine. The democrats are lying and want to keep everyone locked up, for a weak virus that causes a little headache. "

Last edited by Danny B; Oct 2nd 2020 at 3:41 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Karma?
He should be ok, it's like the cold, it will disappear, a big hoax.....
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 3:09 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
Karma?
He should be ok, it's like the cold, it will disappear, a big hoax.....
Yep, he'll recover from the virus so fast like nobody's ever seen before and they'll take his blood and grow the miracle cure from it so fast that there'll be thousands and millions of doses available by next week. One unfortunate side effect of the cure will be that patients will start speaking russian, wearing red hats and playing golf.
He'll be nominated for the Nobel prize for medicine and'll be re-elected in November with 1210% of the vote in the most successful mail in vote ever.
Rumours that he's been turning water into wine and healing the sick are fake news..... probably.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.