British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   tourettes outburst.....may contain adult content (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/tourettes-outburst-may-contain-adult-content-552730/)

Mrs Miggins Aug 1st 2008 2:51 pm

tourettes outburst.....may contain adult content

s<>t bu>><" **** ****

Wish I'd never started this bloody decorating!!!!!!

Currently covered in paint, house, floor, chihuahua, each child, but still have loads left to do.............Went for a pee earlier and realised I'd even got some paint on my ummm, well you know - think that was from an earlier pee and a stray globule. I hope anyway. My eyelashes are stuck together and the kids put themselves to bed in disgust, the dog is sitting there whimpering at me in panic..........I can only whimper back at this point.

Anyone got any decorating tips on how to get it done quicker? Or Better? Or cleaner?

Or maybe just a rude joke/ totally not PC joke or the like to keep me going? Anything!

I need help........................motivationally that is - mind you come to think about it.:confused:

In sheer desperation,

Mrs M x

Danny B Aug 1st 2008 2:58 pm

Re: tourettes outburst.....may contain adult content

Old towels to cover the floor, all the furniture out the way, get a new roller on a 4ft pole and off you go.

The time consuming bit is around the ceiling and the skirting boards :thumbdown:

I hate painting.

dbd33 Aug 1st 2008 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by bazzz (Post 6637979)
Shit in her ****.

This isn't really well thought out, is it?

Mrs Miggins Aug 1st 2008 3:31 pm

for the love of Jesus,,,,,,,,,,,, is that the best you can do lads?
:(

Mrs M x

Mrs Miggins Aug 1st 2008 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by Rich_007 (Post 6638071)
Bazzz yer a sad disgrace, fella. Are you 12 years old ?

ps Jesus most certainly doesn't love you, and Santa says you're getting nothing this Chrimbo.

R.

Awwww, not even a new paintbrush? well fe ck him.
:rofl:
Mrs M x

moondevil Aug 1st 2008 5:15 pm

Get Loz around, i hear she is good with a hammer ;)

Job done :thumbsup:

bananahammock Aug 1st 2008 5:17 pm

Just for you Mrs M :D

Mrs M, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handywoman-type and started canvassing the Lethbridge neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
Mrs M said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, Mrs M came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," she answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," Mrs M added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Mrs Miggins Aug 1st 2008 5:57 pm

Nice one Nana, I just laughed for the first time all evening!

I know it's going to look a bastard in the morning and need at least two more coats, but I'll do it, anything to get rid of that crazy "mushrom" color that actually looks like the chihuahua liked her bum and then the living room walls.

Anyway, I give in. I am off to sleeps, I am totally minging, and am eyeing up me lady garden with fear, I have no idea how the hell to get that out of it, I just hope some herbal essence and a loofah does the job!

Night all!

A friggin shattered.
Mrs Miggins

bananahammock Aug 1st 2008 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins (Post 6638141)

Anyway, I give in. I am off to sleeps, I am totally minging, and am eyeing up me lady garden with fear, I have no idea how the hell to get that out of it, I just hope some herbal essence and a loofah does the job!

A friggin shattered.
Mrs Miggins

Ouch!! ...... That's gonna smart!! http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/1.gif

Night night, try not to pick ........ you'll go bald!!

Tanah Aug 1st 2008 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins (Post 6637964)
s<>t bu>><" **** ****

Anyone got any decorating tips on how to get it done quicker? Or Better? Or cleaner?

Mrs M x

Marry a decorator !!!!!!! lol thats what I did works a treat and if not he is always good for a rude joke or two :lol:

Four kinds of Sex

The first is Smurf Sex - This happens during the honeymoon period of a relationship, you keep doing it and doing it, until you're blue in the face.

The second is Kitchen Sex - This is at the beginning of your marriage, you'll have sex anywhere, anytime, anyplace, even in the kitchen.

The third kind is Bedroom Sex - You've calmed down a bit, perhaps you have had some kids, so you have to do it in the bedroom. The fourth kind is

Hallway Sex - This is where you pass each other in the hallway, look each other in the eye and say, ‘F@CK YOU!’

D15NEY Aug 1st 2008 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by Tanah (Post 6638628)
Marry a decorator !!!!!!! lol thats what I did works a treat and if not he is always good for a rude joke or two :lol:

Four kinds of Sex

The first is Smurf Sex - This happens during the honeymoon period of a relationship, you keep doing it and doing it, until you're blue in the face.

The second is Kitchen Sex - This is at the beginning of your marriage, you'll have sex anywhere, anytime, anyplace, even in the kitchen.

The third kind is Bedroom Sex - You've calmed down a bit, perhaps you have had some kids, so you have to do it in the bedroom. The fourth kind is

Hallway Sex - This is where you pass each other in the hallway, look each other in the eye and say, ‘F@CK YOU!’

:rofl:

Mrs Miggins Aug 2nd 2008 3:14 am

Well it doesn't look a bastard as I predicted, so waking up to continue my self imposed flagilation wasn't as bad as I anticipated, I even got the paint out of me bits, bugger knows how I managed that..........

Loving the hallway sex!

Mrs M x

Biiiiink Aug 2nd 2008 3:39 am

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins (Post 6637964)

I pay for fit young students to do mine - http://www.collegepro.com/

Steve_P Aug 2nd 2008 3:55 am

Originally Posted by Biiiiink (Post 6639123)
I pay for fit young students to do mine - http://www.collegepro.com/

Us to.

Got a smokin' good deal last summer to paint the outside of our house. :thumbsup:

Flossie and Jim Aug 2nd 2008 3:56 am

Have a painting party...

Invite all the Lethbridge Expat ladies over, give them each a paintbrush and glass of wine and...hey presto...probably won't finish the painting but you'll get drunk and have a laugh doing it!

Good luck!