Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Toronto Wolfpack Rugby League

Toronto Wolfpack Rugby League

Old Oct 5th 2019, 9:36 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toronto Wolfpack Rugby League

Wow super league here they come, 27 wins from 28 games. Go Toronto !
Old Oct 6th 2019, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133
Default Re: Toronto Wolfpack Rugby League

I was watching the game yesterday and I was torn between the two sides. My heart wanted Feath to win but my head TO. I am really looking forward to seeing SL Rugby here next year!
Old Oct 7th 2019, 12:17 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Wow super league here they come, 27 wins from 28 games. Go Toronto !
I was in attendance.

I must admit after 30 minutes I started panicking that it was going to be a repeat of last season where they fell at the final hurdle.

Thankfully they kept it together and won resoundingly in the end.

Featherstone bought some cracking fans and the atmosphere was awesome.

9,900+ in attendance which is very impressive for a team that is just 3 years old.
Old Oct 7th 2019, 4:12 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
I was in attendance.

I must admit after 30 minutes I started panicking that it was going to be a repeat of last season where they fell at the final hurdle.

Thankfully they kept it together and won resoundingly in the end.

Featherstone bought some cracking fans and the atmosphere was awesome.

9,900+ in attendance which is very impressive for a team that is just 3 years old.
we wanted to go but had to work. I am sure we will make a game next season, but if they play Leeds, well, we be unsure which end to sit