Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Toronto Meet Up In May?

Toronto Meet Up In May?

Old May 23rd 2008, 12:11 am
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of
Default Re: Toronto Meet Up In May?

Only met one person from this place, and I don't think he's coming. I'll be wearing the green leather jacket, if that's of any help. Here's a pic of me, and one of me and my wife. We'll both be coming Friday next.
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:08 am
YAY! Here and Loving it!

EmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really nice

Originally Posted by edsask
Only met one person from this place, and I don't think he's coming. I'll be wearing the green leather jacket, if that's of any help. Here's a pic of me, and one of me and my wife. We'll both be coming Friday next.
Fab - thanks thats briliant! See you both there all being well! Have you been out there long? What are your names? ( am I supposed to be able to see that somewhere in your profile?)
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:30 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

I'm Ed. I've been here nearly two months, while my wife is a returning Canadian.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

I'm curious as to what "Pennine class" is on the train that the photo was taken on.
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:45 pm
rolling uphill

'Pennine Class 185' was the type of train we were taking from Manchester to York. Wiki article here.
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:47 pm
rolling uphill

Originally Posted by clynnog
I'm curious as to what "Pennine class" is on the train that the photo was taken on.
Are you coming to the meet-up, by the way?
Old May 26th 2008, 3:26 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

I will be making it this Friday. So I'll see people there. What time again?
Old May 26th 2008, 3:29 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
I'll be there from shortly after 6, I think. I'm on my honour to be on not the last train home, as we have to be up early on Sat....
Old May 26th 2008, 3:30 pm
rolling uphill

Me and the wife will be there from 7-ish. See above for mugshots.
Old May 26th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there between 6 and 7
Old May 26th 2008, 5:17 pm
Property Owner

welshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
I'll be there between 6 and 7
I'm going to have to miss this one I'm afraid. Got a friend staying so we're off up the CN Tower for some food and revolvement.
Old May 26th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Are you coming to the meet-up, by the way?

No, sorry, I'm in Ottawa and won't be able to make it.
Old May 26th 2008, 7:35 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshchem
I'm going to have to miss this one I'm afraid. Got a friend staying so we're off up the CN Tower for some food and revolvement.
Go as late as you possibly can this time of year. The view is astounding when its dark.
Old May 26th 2008, 7:41 pm
Property Owner

welshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nice

Go as late as you possibly can this time of year. The view is astounding when its dark.
Yeah, we've booked for an hour before sunset. It's on all our visitors' 'must do' lists so this'll be trip 6 in the past 18months. I'm slowly working my way through the menu
Old May 26th 2008, 8:41 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

they need to do a season pass !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.