Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old May 23rd 2008, 8:55 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

You enjoy your summer Rae. Next year we will be back The check book will be out..........
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rae
just sober enough now to post, what a game, what a win.
may i just say i really feel for terry, thats one footballer i would not wish that on. wish he played for utd with that heart.
Terry is a good defender in an old fashioned elbows out type defender. As a person, I find his constant berating of refs to be awful (in the same way as Keane used to do and I couldn't stand him) and if it is true he spat at Tevez then he has totally gone down in my books.

I sense Ferdinand will be the next England captain.

Terry, Lampard, Cole and Cech are the spine of CFC and the rest could be on the chopping block.
Old May 24th 2008, 12:38 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Terry is a good defender in an old fashioned elbows out type defender. As a person, I find his constant berating of refs to be awful (in the same way as Keane used to do and I couldn't stand him) and if it is true he spat at Tevez then he has totally gone down in my books.

I sense Ferdinand will be the next England captain.

Terry, Lampard, Cole and Cech are the spine of CFC and the rest could be on the chopping block.
well you surprise me, never heard him go on about refs, and thats the first i have heard about him spitting, is this being reported somewhere? been in wilderness last few days through alcohol and shifts. not at the same time i hasten to add.
Old May 24th 2008, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
been in wilderness last few days through alcohol and shifts. not at the same time i hasten to add.
Old May 24th 2008, 11:23 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Rae

my drunken haze has also just subsided.............

its reported he Terry) spat from behind his hand into Tevez's ear......I'm guessing this weight shift probably caused his left foot to lose its grip on the turf.

I love Van de Sar's comment that he thought United had won it when he saw Anelka take the long walk to take the penalty.

Anelka refused to take one of the first 5...........

John Terry Vodka, Made in England, Bottled in Moscow.
Old May 24th 2008, 11:36 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Rae hope hangover has lifted and you didn't have too bad a head the next morning.
I think we have the good old British tradition of kick a man when he is down with regards to John Terry.He has never shown anything other than total respect towards opposition players,and he is respected by all the united players.
Old May 25th 2008, 6:22 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
nope won 5-3 first 2 games and top of league.
all the best. always next year, ho ho ho.
avram grant gone next 3 weeks. lippi new boss.
well i got it wrong, he went within a week, thats premature even by my standards. Lippi not being mentioned in the press suprisingly, if city do get scolari, can't see hughes taking it, so that leaves rikkard, and whats he done really as a manager. nope, i think there may be a real suprise and souness will take over
Old May 25th 2008, 10:52 am
no I aint

Originally Posted by rae
well i got it wrong, he went within a week, thats premature even by my standards. Lippi not being mentioned in the press suprisingly, if city do get scolari, can't see hughes taking it, so that leaves rikkard, and whats he done really as a manager. nope, i think there may be a real suprise and souness will take over
No continuaty at the bridge, think we will struggle to stay with united next season.Grant should of been given at least next season to.
Hope it is not Rikkard or lippi. no idea who just have this nasty feeling it might be sven.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rae
so that leaves rikkard, and whats he done really as a manager.
a few Spanish leagues, that cup you just won, breathtaking football and a few years back had THE best football team on the planet .......... so not much then
Old May 25th 2008, 3:29 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

was going to say that Frank Rijkaard has brought Barca back into the 'top class' list of teams again...........won Champions League and likes to play football as it should be......

.....although his comment after United beat them in semi that United were negative was laughable...........

......he would do a good job with Chelski......
Old May 25th 2008, 10:43 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by mc_dub
a few Spanish leagues, that cup you just won, breathtaking football and a few years back had THE best football team on the planet .......... so not much then
no i don't and the best football team on the planet, namely when ronaldinho, puyol, messi and eto'o joined, along with some more whose names escape me, so players then not the boss. hes won laliga, and the champions league in how many seasons not sure, but i remember him signing ronaldinho when he first started, pinching him from us so around 2004-5. considering results of others like murinho, benitez, and ferguson, no i do not think that is enough with the players at his disposal, especially with Real on the wane, and clubs like bilbao offering little competition from what i can see. he is no cruyff. if he is allowed to have a clear out and buy big maybe he can do something, but i do that on x-box 360 all the time and i have won everything.
Hes got nice hair, give him that. i think he is the foreign equivalent of bryan robson as a manager who is my all time best player, but even i have to admit he is a crap manager unless awash with funds ala gibson, when he first arrived.
Old May 25th 2008, 10:45 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by Flogger
No continuaty at the bridge, think we will struggle to stay with united next season.Grant should of been given at least next season to.
Hope it is not Rikkard or lippi. no idea who just have this nasty feeling it might be sven.
no i'd have good money thats the one person it will not be. seems to have set his heart on move back to italy where he can shag with impunity.
Old May 25th 2008, 10:57 pm
no I aint

Originally Posted by rae
no i'd have good money thats the one person it will not be. seems to have set his heart on move back to italy where he can shag with impunity.
Thank F***k for that nightmare over.
Totaly agree with your comments about rikkard should have done more with the resources at his disposal, very debatable best team in world played best football.
Bryan Robson fantastic player all logic said should have been a great manager.
How wrong can you be.
Old May 25th 2008, 11:00 pm
no I aint

Dennis Wise on the other hand wonderful player, all set to become a top manager
Old May 25th 2008, 11:39 pm
No really, it doesn't

We must mention the best news of the day..........that Leeds United remain firmly entrenched in the 3rd tier of english football after todays defeat against Doncaster Rovers..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.