Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old May 5th 2008, 4:27 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

Originally Posted by bazzz
1-0 Chelsea.
crap
Old May 5th 2008, 4:27 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz;
1-0 Chelsea.
Oops. I say! That's torn it, Ginger.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:41 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

carvalho off, alex on, come on tooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
Old May 5th 2008, 4:44 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Erm. 2-0 Chelsea.
Old May 5th 2008, 5:02 pm
rae
Settled.

what a load of bottom, my 8yr old daughters team can defend better than that, i have see more organization in chickens running around farmyards with their heads cut off.
damien duff, the emile heskey of the wing, a sight of goal?, better fall over.
michael owen, finished years ago, still plodding on with supposed speed and accuracy, yeah right. two words spring to mind, over and rated. speaking of which has any one told martins that he can actually pass to someone else, its not in the rule book that you must shoot, regardless of distance or space as soon as you get the ball.
kev looks old and bemused, and i'm not surprised. he has my sympathy.
Old May 5th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rae
what a load of bottom, my 8yr old daughters team can defend better than that, i have see more organization in chickens running around farmyards with their heads cut off.
damien duff, the emile heskey of the wing, a sight of goal?, better fall over.
michael owen, finished years ago, still plodding on with supposed speed and accuracy, yeah right. two words spring to mind, over and rated. speaking of which has any one told martins that he can actually pass to someone else, its not in the rule book that you must shoot, regardless of distance or space as soon as you get the ball.
kev looks old and bemused, and i'm not surprised. he has my sympathy.

I forget how well your team did against Chelsea recently, care to refresh my memory?!
Old May 5th 2008, 5:04 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

ah well. Can't win 'em all.

Manure had better not drop points at Wigan eh?
Old May 5th 2008, 5:09 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by mc_dub
I forget how well your team did against Chelsea recently, care to refresh my memory?!
there is a huge difference between a close defeat and basically having the ball passed around you for the last 20mins without a touch, oh yes owen had a header, i think they are still looking for it in the street outside.
this was the other end by the way, to refresh your memory.
23 Sep Barclays Premier League United Vs Chelsea 16:00 H 2 - 0
12 Jan Barclays Premier League United Vs Newcastle 17:15 H 6 - 0
Old May 5th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

So you both lost to Chelsea recently then? That's all you really had to say
Old May 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck to Newcastle but on reflection i am sure that they are happy they didn't gift it to the Mancs.
If Fergie is half as twitchy as Rae seems to be it will be chaos in the united dug out next week
Old May 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
there is a huge difference between a close defeat and basically having the ball passed around you for the last 20mins without a touch, oh yes owen had a header, i think they are still looking for it in the street outside.
this was the other end by the way, to refresh your memory.
23 Sep Barclays Premier League United Vs Chelsea 16:00 H 2 - 0
12 Jan Barclays Premier League United Vs Newcastle 17:15 H 6 - 0
tut tut us chelsea fans wouldn't feel the need to boast of results from months ago
Old May 5th 2008, 6:32 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Should make for a tense Sunday.......

.............the Premiership is what most fans want........the CL being a little bit of froth on the side of the coffee cup

Chelsea have done very well to stick with it despite the handicap of having that idiot managing them for the beginning of the season.

May the best team win. !!
Old May 5th 2008, 7:24 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Flogger
Bad luck to Newcastle but on reflection i am sure that they are happy they didn't gift it to the Mancs.
If Fergie is half as twitchy as Rae seems to be it will be chaos in the united dug out next week
Actually, to the extent that I care at all, I'd rather see Man US win it than Chelsea's bunch of dodgy rouble millionaires.
Old May 6th 2008, 2:27 pm
Born again atheist

Excerpted from the nufc.com match report....

Crowd: 52,305. Officially the same as the mackem game and two bodies short of the season's best against Liverpool. However, the huge gaps in the away section were incredible for a team still competing for the title.

Unless there was a travel problem that didn't make the press, it seems that Chelsea fans bought tickets but couldn't be bothered to travel. A sad indictment on a thoroughly unpleasant club.

Yes, the fixture had been moved at a late stage but the thousands of Geordie exiles who travel up from the South all seemed to make it.

Says it all, really.
Old May 6th 2008, 2:57 pm
no I aint

long way to go for a formality.
300 miles later and you end up in newcastle,What a thought.
Sunderland or middlesborough maybe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.