Wikiposts

Todays Senior Moment

Old Nov 27th 2015, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Todays Senior Moment

I've "lost" my car too many times to remember, usually in the IKEA or Carrefour Laval parking lots.

(I've also got as far as the bus stop on the way home - more than once - before remembering I drove into the city).

Made coffee without coffee grounds? Yup. It happens.

My latest & most frequent forgetful moments? Rampaging frantically & frustratedly through the house searching for my glasses... They are invariably to be found on my head

Last edited by Shirtback; Nov 27th 2015 at 4:08 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shirtback
I've "lost" my car too many times to remember, usually in the IKEA or Carrefour Laval parking lots.

(I've also got as far as the bus stop on the way home - more than once - before remembering I drove into the city).

Made coffee without coffee grounds? Yup. It happens.

My latest & most frequent forgetful moments? Rampaging frantically & frustratedly through the house searching for my glasses... They are invariably to be found on my head
Love it!
Old Nov 27th 2015, 11:45 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

It is surprising (or worrying ) that more haven't posted their moments.

Perhaps perhaps they've all convinced themselves they already did.
Old Nov 28th 2015, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Just the other day....
I work for a very small owner operator business. Boss comes in to the office and sees my confusion as to why nothing is coming out of the printer when I click print. The pair of us start checking the wires, making sure there is paper and looking at each other totally perplexed. Then I have a light bulb moment and I switch the printer back on! I had turned it off as part of a reboot and within seconds had forgotten that very small detail!! Lol
Old Nov 28th 2015, 2:33 am
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

No such moments.
Old Nov 28th 2015, 4:43 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
It is surprising (or worrying http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/pub...rried_anim.gif) that more haven't posted their moments.

Perhaps perhaps they've all convinced themselves they already did.
Or are too embarrassed to admit to having them!

Found mislaid glasses on head - check that one off
Go to pour coffee - no coffee grounds in machine - check that one off
Go to drink tea - no teabag in cup/pot - check that one off
Light cigarette and look down to see another one in the ashtray, burning - check that one off
Writing an email and completely forgetting how to spell a word - check that one off
Writing an email and completely forgetting what a word is - check that one off
Putting something in fridge instead of cupboard (and vice versa) - check that one off
Going into a grocery store and not remembering what I specifically needed to buy til I get to the checkout - check that one off

Oh no! I think I've got Oldtimers!

Last edited by Siouxie; Nov 28th 2015 at 4:48 am.
Old Nov 28th 2015, 5:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Or are too embarrassed to admit to having them!

Found mislaid glasses on head - check that one off
noGo to pour coffee - no coffee grounds in machine - check that one off
Go to drink tea - no teabag in cup/pot - check that one off yes
Light cigarette and look down to see another one in the ashtray, burning - check that one off don't smoke
Writing an email and completely forgetting how to spell a word - check that one off yes
Writing an email and completely forgetting what a word is - check that one off yes
Putting something in fridge instead of cupboard (and vice versa) - check that one off yes
Going into a grocery store and not remembering what I specifically needed to buy til I get to the checkout - check that one off get home and find that the one thing I really wanted, was still at the shop, I'd forgotten to gert it.

Oh no! I think I've got Oldtimers!

See my answers in red.
Old Nov 28th 2015, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
See my answers in red.
I went out this evening to buy a specific thing at a specific shop because of a 20% voucher. Came home with item.... And the unused voucher still in my purse!

I am 42,there is no hope!