Reload this Page >

TISDALE anyone driven past?

Wikiposts

TISDALE anyone driven past?

Old Aug 19th 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

sharonl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TISDALE anyone driven past?

hi ok should have been in moose jaw in march all went pear shape now looking at tisdale in sept!!

anyone been there and left, driven past or heard of it any info welcome

feel like it may be a bit too far 'up north' and i hear its rather chilly

but i like the snow down side limited on sledging opportunities as too flat ahhh

well please any info on the place or pics would be good as i dont think theres much out there

thanks

sharon
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TISDALE anyone driven past?

I have never been to Tisdale. I would think if you wanted a small casual community where the kids get involved a lot in sport etc. and you like outdoor activities and where everybody knows everybody in a friendly community, then you would probably like Tisdale.

If you want a place where people go to fancy restaurants etc. etc. all dressed up in their best clothes - then Tisdale is probably not for your. I would imagine that people only get dressed up for funerals, weddings and graduations!

http://www.townoftisdale.com/

That has movies etc. which would give you a pretty good idea.

Like I said - its not for everyone, but then where is??
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

thanks for that as i thought rather small!!

had just got used to the idea of moose jaw being alot smaller than where we are from but hey the positive - for once in my life i might be at the height of cutting edge fashion, i will get to know all the locals, i wont get lost and i might get to see the northern lights!!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:05 am
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

Don't worry about getting lost in Sk, even if you wander off for a few days, it is so flat, they can see you.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

excellent with my sense of direction thats a plus lol
Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I would think on the plus side that people would be super friendly. When some friends of ours moved into their acreage after they emigrated about four years ago, neighbours came over with baking etc. etc.

I think that's one of the advantages of small towns - people look out for one another.