Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

TIP OF THE ICEBERG - THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BRITAIN

TIP OF THE ICEBERG - THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BRITAIN

Old Apr 6th 2012, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TIP OF THE ICEBERG - THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BRITAIN

Originally Posted by JLFS
So that is what integration is all about, daleks and men in white nighties telling a woman wearing a normal outfit that she is naked and is trying to seduce men.

Pathetic, and what where the police doing at the time this was going on?
Yes what where they doing nothing as usual,what a shame and so sad to see this going on in the streets of Britain !!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2012, 7:28 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
So that is what integration is all about, daleks and men in white nighties telling a woman wearing a normal outfit that she is naked and is trying to seduce men.

Pathetic, and what where the police doing at the time this was going on?
As to part 2 of your question referring to what are the police doing? Sadly I suspect they are following the politicians orders.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

airbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
The beginning of the end? The way people tell it the place has been going to the dogs, down the pan, washed-up, doomed and dead as a parrot for donkey's years
Exactly, the place has not changed a bit since many areas took on a middle east type feel....

Always, gives me a warm feeling going back to Blighty....working up a sweat escaping Heathrow as quickly as possible, having checked myself first that I have arrived in the UK......in case the plane had done a U-turn on me....and I was back in a one of those lovely middle east locales....

Gone to the dogs...ummmm........that's a tough one.....going, going....

AS
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:53 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by airbornesapper
......in case the plane had done a U-turn on me....and I was back in a one of those lovely middle east locales....
Is it so cold in whatever backwood you live in that west London seems like a desert? Are there now camels in Hounslow?
Old Apr 9th 2012, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
I'm surprised that people think all the muslims in that video actually believe what they were saying (looking naked, seducing men, burn in hell, etc). I'm more inclined to believe they're a little caught up in the moment and said things they didnt really mean.
However, that doesnt make it right or any less palatable.

I do believe though that the UK has long since crossed a threshold when it comes to immigration- particularly with immigrants from Arab or middle Eastern countries. The UK is a good example of an immigration policy having failed. The government should be firm and issue a "put up or shut up" message- much like the Australians have, and show the door to anyone who doesnt like it.
The UK doesnt provide a right to "free speech" (in the American sense), and should simply lock up and/or deport those that are trying to incite racial hatred, incite riots, or conspire to commit other criminal acts.
absolutely.

(I'll catch up . Just started reading this thread.)
Old Apr 9th 2012, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

airbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
I'm surprised that people think all the muslims in that video actually believe what they were saying (looking naked, seducing men, burn in hell, etc). I'm more inclined to believe they're a little caught up in the moment and said things they didnt really mean.
However, that doesnt make it right or any less palatable.

I do believe though that the UK has long since crossed a threshold when it comes to immigration- particularly with immigrants from Arab or middle Eastern countries. The UK is a good example of an immigration policy having failed. The government should be firm and issue a "put up or shut up" message- much like the Australians have, and show the door to anyone who doesnt like it. The UK doesnt provide a right to "free speech" (in the American sense), and should simply lock up and/or deport those that are trying to incite racial hatred, incite riots, or conspire to commit other criminal acts.

[QUOTE=bandrui;9995706]absolutely.

Absolutely to the second part but not the first....of course not all Muslims exhibit that kind of behavior and radical mindset.

But the ones who walk British streets in that manner certainly do, and to believe they were "caught-up in the moment" is laughable.

Those of that ilk are the kinds of extremists who ended up running a place called Afghanistan for a while...and may do again....although I hope that is not the case for the many that strive for a life free from oppression by the likes of the taliban in that place. The radical element though fear, intimation, murder and plain old tyranny have a way of rising to the top.

I can also almost guarantee that the extremists of the ilk seen in the video are likely as hypocritical as those running the show in other middle east bastions of tolerance (WRT all elements of the indigenous population or visitors). Those in positions of authority in say Saudi...(perhaps religious police by day etc)...don't hesitate to cross the causeway into Bahrain to get pissed......before returning to beat the shit out of someone stepping out of line.

Many of those in the video....I would imagine are just the same kind of two faced twats.

Caught-up in the moment.....sorry, not in a million years.

AS
Old Apr 9th 2012, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dbd33
Is it so cold in whatever backwood you live in that west London seems like a desert? Are there now camels in Hounslow?
You still here...
Old Apr 9th 2012, 2:16 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

You still here...
Yes, and chuckling.
Old Apr 9th 2012, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dbd33
.....Are there now camels in Hounslow?
Why do you ride? Are you a jockey?

Chuckling....
Old Apr 10th 2012, 3:03 am
Assimilated Pauper

Why do you ride? Are you a jockey?

Chuckling....
I congratulate on the speed of your repartee. A mere 23 hours to associate camel and jockey. Still that doesn't explain how it is that you confuse west London with the sahara. Care to explain what you're on about there?
Old Apr 12th 2012, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

ergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud of

Those chaps are a little bit scary...

We need to grow some balls and stand up for our secular, tolerant, democratic Western values - in all of Europe and North America. The UK is one of the worst countries in the West when it comes to integration of immigrants. Why can't the powers that be clamp down on the dangerously bigoted nonsense of these puritanical zealots? Because of some kind of stupid white man's empire guilt? We're so tolerant that we end up tolerating intolerance itself.

Although I do wonder how many people were converted to these jihadi causes by Blair's dodgy wars. Perhaps that's why it's less of a problem in Canada.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 1:37 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ergyngfeld
Those chaps are a little bit scary...

We need to grow some balls and stand up for our secular, tolerant, democratic Western values - in all of Europe and North America. The UK is one of the worst countries in the West when it comes to integration of immigrants. Why can't the powers that be clamp down on the dangerously bigoted nonsense of these puritanical zealots? Because of some kind of stupid white man's empire guilt? We're so tolerant that we end up tolerating intolerance itself.
I'd like to assume that's a wind-up. Please tell me I'm right.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 12:30 am
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Title is as posted on You Tube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0hKEd6rzbeg

3 mins and 20 Secs point...As the girl says earlier..."Such a Shame"

Pity Luton and places similarly burdened...
You would think sooner or later someone is going to go ape shit with bombs and/or a machine gun when they congregate asses up paying homage to the sky daddy. That is why this won't happen in Canada.

Last edited by Lord Vader; Apr 13th 2012 at 12:33 am. Reason: fewer swear words
Old Apr 13th 2012, 6:24 pm
Banned

roofingman will become famous soon enoughroofingman will become famous soon enough

The funny part is that Christian people have been reviled in the UK for just wearing a cross.....The accusers are indigenous white anglo saxon English people....usually academics......England is being destroyed from within....The most PC place in the world.................................I was brought up in Longsight , Manchester....but have lived away for 47yrs.........All 7 pubs are gone ... 3 Cinemas gone.......You can get a free CD from Dickenson Rd market ..(I could not believe my eyes recently) extolling why the Taliban should be fighting British troops .....and other Anti-British stuff.......Longsight at one time was a decent working class area where people looked out for each other and kids were allowed to be kids and could play in the street or parks anytime ..and the parents never had to worry.............Its another world now..!!...Many of my friends were Catholics, I am Anglican......The Catholic church/school has been demolished ..The Catholics have moved on...
Old Apr 13th 2012, 6:37 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by roofingman
The funny part is that Christian people have been reviled in the UK for just wearing a cross........
Rightly so, surely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.