Wikiposts

Timmies UK?!

Old May 3rd 2009, 10:53 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timmies UK?!

Originally Posted by abcdefg
Canada is American? As a Canadian I am clearly offended and that is the most ignorant thing I have heard.
Also hope everyone feels good about splattering a young business mans dreams! Sure it was silly that he copied the sign a bit but it was not intentional. Thanks for kicking the little guy in the balls. Because afterall; someone else opened up a business that looked similar to a large company... I can see how this would ruin your day! MY GOD it's the end of the world!! Thanks again for butting your noses in and causing stress and grief on a complete stranger just for fun!! Congrats!! You are my heroes!
You own that store then?
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:36 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abcdefg
Canada is American? As a Canadian I am clearly offended and that is the most ignorant thing I have heard.
Also hope everyone feels good about splattering a young business mans dreams! Sure it was silly that he copied the sign a bit but it was not intentional. Thanks for kicking the little guy in the balls. Because afterall; someone else opened up a business that looked similar to a large company... I can see how this would ruin your day! MY GOD it's the end of the world!! Thanks again for butting your noses in and causing stress and grief on a complete stranger just for fun!! Congrats!! You are my heroes!
Troll!!!
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by James Martindale
Troll!!!
Don't you feel special now

Seems like the second time in two days when someone has just joined to bitch.
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:53 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Don't you feel special now

Seems like the second time in two days when someone has just joined to bitch.
Yes- very special.

An American/Canadian signing up to an expat forum to try and dish it out. It was only a matter of time. I will look forward to some self-righteous preaching with glee
Old May 4th 2009, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

Just read this thread and it does make me laugh, I mean Tim Horton's is a cheap coffee shop which sells coffee marginally more expensive and of similar quality to what you can get from any works vending machine.

I read the part about conned into thinking it was Tim Horton's and the coffee was fake..

I mean what was it then?? tea!!!

As coffee goes you cannot get more fake than Tim Horton's

Also, I think it was Bliink who said that he copied the logo, then readdressed it saying she did not say logo but format.. sorry love, you said logo.

'Timmies' is not copy right protected.

'Coffee Shops' are not copy right protected (sorry they are not).

'Doughnut Shops' are not copy right protected.

So I don't see where the problem is.. Honestly, if I thought it was a Tim Horton's, I'd walk by (as I do here) its rubbish.
Old May 4th 2009, 1:29 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF
Just read this thread and it does make me laugh, I mean Tim Horton's is a cheap coffee shop which sells coffee marginally more expensive and of similar quality to what you can get from any works vending machine.

I read the part about conned into thinking it was Tim Horton's and the coffee was fake..

I mean what was it then?? tea!!!

As coffee goes you cannot get more fake than Tim Horton's

Also, I think it was Bliink who said that he copied the logo, then readdressed it saying she did not say logo but format.. sorry love, you said logo.

'Timmies' is not copy right protected.

'Coffee Shops' are not copy right protected (sorry they are not).

'Doughnut Shops' are not copy right protected.

So I don't see where the problem is.. Honestly, if I thought it was a Tim Horton's, I'd walk by (as I do here) its rubbish.
Oh my. I didn't think that the world was so passionate about such stuff and I don't even drink coffee. However, please keep buying it as it all helps with my Tims dividends !!! Tea anyone ?
Old May 5th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

danfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Oh my. I didn't think that the world was so passionate about such stuff and I don't even drink coffee. However, please keep buying it as it all helps with my Tims dividends !!! Tea anyone ?
When I started at work, the woman I sit next to was picking my brains about tea, which apparently she loves. She asked what sort of teas I liked, to which I replied Ceylon, Assam and Darjeeling. Her favourite tea was Tim Horton's!
Old May 5th 2009, 5:02 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danfolkestone
When I started at work, the woman I sit next to was picking my brains about tea, which apparently she loves. She asked what sort of teas I liked, to which I replied Ceylon, Assam and Darjeeling. Her favourite tea was Tim Horton's!
oh dear lordy - Nooooooooooo