Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

time for another poll me thinks

View Poll Results: the important issues.............
we love biiiiink (the easy option)
5.56%
I'd rather read about container prices than this nonsense
0%
a beer can up the bum makes you moist (if you're a chicken)
16.67%
I like cheese
11.11%
I love HWP and want to have her kittens
27.78%
iaink once said something interseting
0%
butch ate my hamster
11.11%
eddie is like the last bird on a saturday night. it's fat (well built) but it's a screw
27.78%
koogar is a git and nothing more than a drain on our societies resources (a popular vote no doubt)
0%
bleech is a 2 faced squirrel
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

time for another poll me thinks

Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:21 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default time for another poll me thinks

ok, time for another poll.
this may upset some people, but who gives a toss
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: time for another poll me thinks

Originally Posted by koogar
ok, time for another poll.
this may upset some people, but who gives a toss
ummmm......so where's the poll?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
ummmm......so where's the poll?
I was wondering that.......I was thinking well I'm not too upset about it so far!!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:27 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Koogar forgot to tell you it is a poll to test your mind reading skills, so it would appear to be invisible unless you are on the same wavelength and read his/her mind, I have never figured it out whether Koogar is male or female.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by poolking
Koogar forgot to tell you it is a poll to test your mind reading skills, so it would appear to be invisible unless you are on the same wavelength and read his/her mind, I have never figured it out whether Koogar is male or female.

Im still trying to figure out if he/she's sane or not!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, check out his photo in the gallery see if you can tell then. The big chopper may be a clue
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:30 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
LOL, check out his photo in the gallery see if you can tell then. The big chopper may be a clue
You've already given the game away by saying his
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

You've already given the game away by saying his
Lol, damn well spotted..........I may be wrong though!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Ah I forgot he's the one that describes himself as a fat old cluff!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Im still trying to figure out if he/she's sane or not!
Like I said before koogar sniffs too much cat nip from time to time
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:50 pm
Made in the UK

So I'm the only one who's voted so far? I hoped that more had then you wouldn't have a chance of guessing what I voted for
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any takers on how long this poll will last before its either moved or deleted?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:52 pm
Made in the UK

Any takers on how long this poll will last before its either moved or deleted?
Don't see why it should
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:13 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

If Im not wanted Ill fetch me hat then.

Although not an important issue I know I must have said something interesting once, otherwise I wouldnt have all this karma.

PS do we get more than one vote or do we have to pick just one?

PPS Sorry if posting some facts on actually living in Canada just isnt entertaining enough.

Last edited by iaink; Jul 7th 2006 at 7:06 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iaink
If Im not wanted Ill fetch me hat then.

Although not an important issue I know I must have said something interesting once, otherwise I wouldnt have all this karma.

PS do we get more than one vote or do we have to pick just one?

PPS Sorry if posting some facts on actually living in Canada just isnt entertaining enough.

Now hon lets not get all sensitive! I would miss you terribly (and I have in the past) when you have gone. Stiff upper lip love.....you've been through much worse in the lounge and survived!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.