Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Things you don't let your kids do......that others may not have a problem with!

Things you don't let your kids do......that others may not have a problem with!

Old Nov 14th 2010, 8:50 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things you don't let your kids do......that others may not have a problem with!

Originally Posted by Oink
And they have a choice. They either support Spurs and get to watch the footy downstairs on the big tv with Dad and his mates, get a footy shirt, plus also get to go back to the UK in the Spring and see them play at the Lane. Or if they choose to support some other team they can bugger off up to their bedrooms and watch it on their own, and then have to stay with their Canadian nan who smells like piss, while we all go on holiday.
I'd take the pissy smelling Nan over Sh*te Hart Lane.

Old Nov 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things you don't let your kids do......that others may not have a problem with!

Originally Posted by geo4
I'd take the pissy smelling Nan over Sh*te Hart Lane.

http://paimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cat...0061753395.jpg
Making them support that shite is tantamount to child abuse.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 8:53 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Making them support that shite is tantamount to child abuse.
If you are suggesting Arsenal don't play extremely watchable football....

LOL
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

what a great collection of responses lols! Glad to know I'm not the only freak around and as for that one on Southpark......OMG!

So what about music and stuff with yo you my bitch kinda lyrics....how do you monitor that crap? Or where the girls are totally objectified as just pieces of ass etc??????? Seriously, I'd love to know from the teen parents.

Also is it bad that I let the kids watch Dog The Bounty Hunter as a form of drugs education lol? They are 7 and 9 and I am an addictions graduate lol, so love the fact that it doesn't preach that you shouldn't use drugs, it just shows drug users be pepper sprayed or have their kids taken from them etc...No preachy crap, just real consequences....But I'd love to know what people think of that as I think it's probably a little liberal of me to let them watch it.

You Guys and Girls ROCK!
Mrs M x