There!

Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: There!

I misread - thought you said stud gun - or just wishful thinking.

Was referring to this: Some thing more akin to a large mammal stun gun??

Last edited by ladymoose; Mar 25th 2008 at 3:56 pm. Reason: Damnit - quoted the wrong quote thingie - now can't fix it properly <<sigh>>
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:56 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladymoose
I misread - thought you said stud gun - or just wishful thinking.
ooh can you get "Stud " guns - that would be fun
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:01 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
ooh can you get "Stud " guns - that would be fun
I have a Stud Finder

The trouble is when I use it it keeps showing one is present Jules reckons there is something wrong with it. But I know it is working as specified
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:03 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
I have a Stud Finder

The trouble is when I use it it keeps showing one is present Jules reckons there is something wrong with it. But I know it is working as specified
oooh - does it have "Gaydar" too?????
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:07 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

oooh - does it have "Gaydar" too?????
Not sure, I will have to check.

I know it doesn't have 'being-hit-on-detection'. The Flirt mode is fully updated though.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:10 pm
half a century

Not sure, I will have to check.

I know it doesn't have 'being-hit-on-detection'. The Flirt mode is fully updated though.
Thats a typical man - doesnt notice (allegedly) when being hit on - even tho other half can notice from accross a crowded room!! Also can flirt happily!!

Men men men tsk tsk tsk
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:18 pm
Happy in NB

Thats a typical man - doesnt notice (allegedly) when being hit on - even tho other half can notice from accross a crowded room!! Also can flirt happily!!

Men men men tsk tsk tsk

OMG I have been flying without a Gaydar unit installed
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:23 pm
Happy in NB

Men men men tsk tsk tsk
You see we think when someone is giggling at our jokes it is because we are funny, not because they are hitting on us.

I know what you are thinking, "fancy thinking they are laughing because we are saying something humourous", only a man would think that!". Well we do.

Something you should be aware of if you move to Canada, you will hear women saying "oh I love your accent'. They will even turn to you and say, " I could listen to him all day". When it happens don't give you OH a hard time he will be totally unaware and unable to do anything about it.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Men men men tsk tsk tsk
I can spot two people flirting every time, but when it involves me I'm completely clueless that it's happening whether I'm the flirter or flirtee
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:00 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by mc_dub
I can spot two people flirting every time, but when it involves me I'm completely clueless that it's happening whether I'm the flirter or flirtee
Me too, I guess we could be classed as "Flirting Blind"
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

You see we think when someone is giggling at our jokes it is because we are funny, not because they are hitting on us.

I know what you are thinking, "fancy thinking they are laughing because we are saying something humourous", only a man would think that!". Well we do.

Something you should be aware of if you move to Canada, you will hear women saying "oh I love your accent'. They will even turn to you and say, " I could listen to him all day". When it happens don't give you OH a hard time he will be totally unaware and unable to do anything about it.
oh will love that, does it work on men as well the English rose
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Me too, I guess we could be classed as "Flirting Blind"
or flirting dumb? Maybe we're just too nice?!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:09 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a Stud Finder

You do realise that if you have a stud finder then you must also have a line level.

Once you find the stud you should check to see if his line is on the level.

I shall get my coat.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:12 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
oh will love that, does it work on men as well the English rose
Yep.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:25 pm
half a century

MAybe I shall just pretend to be mute - or go v v posh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.