Thank you Canadians.

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you Canadians.

Originally Posted by MikeUK
How about "those that were left"........
so we can expect flag burning, etc?
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 5:39 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Vader
so we can expect flag burning, etc?
Is that offensive to Canadians? I know the septics hate it, but most brits don't seem to give a shit.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:50 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Is that offensive to Canadians? I know the septics hate it, but most brits don't seem to give a shit.
I don't care if someone burns a flag or not, but I do laugh at the word "despise" being thrown around. You could argue that many Palestinians despise Israel, but I am not sure that the World vs Canada is quite at that level.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if someone burns a flag or not, but I do laugh at the word "despise" being thrown around. You could argue that many Palestinians despise Israel, but I am not sure that the World vs Canada is quite at that level.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/martin-...b_1139179.html

and you never responded to this...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1753222/

Last edited by Novocastrian; Dec 22nd 2011 at 11:15 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
It does seem as though a great deal of apathy is being stirred up over this.......
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 12:56 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimf
It does seem as though a great deal of apathy is being stirred up over this.......
Only to the extent that most other people are apathetic about Canada. Who can blame them? Or is that your point, that whatever Canada does is irrelevant?

Or is your point that the apathy is being stirred up among Harper supporters, who, are both apathetic and pathetic by definition.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Dec 23rd 2011 at 1:56 am. Reason: repetition.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

Only to the extent that most other people are apathetic about Canada. Who can blame them? Or is that your point, that whatever Canada does is irrelevant?

Or is your point that the apathy is being stirred up among Harper supporters, who, by definition are both apathetic and pathetic by definition.
Certainly most of the world is indifferent to what goes on in Canada or what the Canadian government does.

No doubt Harper supporters are just as apathetic or pathetic as supporters of the other party leaders.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 2:33 am
BE Troll

Huffington Post eh? did you read the link yourself?

"Canada dug the grave for the Kyoto Protocol so the United States could put a bullet in its body. There was speculation that U.S. negotiators came to Durban with the sole aim of preventing any new binding commitments for carbon reductions before 2020, although the U.S. climate envoy denied it. With the crucial help of Canada -- alongside Russia, Japan and Australia -- it has succeeded."

The new Axis of evil I suppose. Orchestrated by Obama's minions of course.

and you never responded to this..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1753222/
and you don't think the liberal party screaming opposition to the bid had anything to do with it?

Please respond to this. There was a thread on these forums about this a few months ago. You are disappointing me Novo.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/8487...tion-institute

They all hate us I tell ya, they HATES us!

Last edited by Lord Vader; Dec 23rd 2011 at 2:45 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 3:21 am
Born again atheist

Huffington Post eh? did you read the link yourself?
Yes, I did and I'm impressed that you too can read.

"Canada dug the grave for the Kyoto Protocol so the United States could put a bullet in its body. There was speculation that U.S. negotiators came to Durban with the sole aim of preventing any new binding commitments for carbon reductions before 2020, although the U.S. climate envoy denied it. With the crucial help of Canada
A bit USAocentric but that's about right. Oil companies innit?

Please respond to this. There was a thread on these forums about this a few months ago. You are disappointing me Novo.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/8487...tion-institute
http://www.newswire.ca/en/about_us

And you think this is a more reliable source?

Any response to what I said?
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 3:48 am
BE Troll

The link I posted was an article showing the findings of this organization.
http://www.reputationinstitute.com/

Yours was an opinion article from a well known left leaning publication.

As for commenting on what you said, please specify what I haven't commented on and I will be back in touch tomorrow.