Teatime Choices

Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:35 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Naff it! I'm going to go mental and order a Panago. I'll be the talk of the town and the dollies love it!
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:57 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
A plastic card to get on buses
Yes I know what they are....aren't you a bit young for that?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 11:46 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Jezuz those pints look like carbonated crap, get on to some proper ales man!
Old Nov 5th 2017, 11:53 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Yes I know what they are....aren't you a bit young for that?
That's the only way to go in Vancouver, and he can afford the extra zones.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 5:08 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Mandus for tea tonight, no kimchi to go with them alas, alack. Soy and sesame oil to season.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 6:03 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Mandus for tea tonight, no kimchi to go with them alas, alack. Soy and sesame oil to season.
If you were here I'd give you a jar, I'm making kimchi this afternoon. I'm going to bake the picnic shoulder I bought yesterday, but am thinking of cutting the tail end off and making your spicy pork soup. It has most of the things that go into kimchi anyway.

I had to google mandu, they look within an inch of the $5/bag pot stickers I buy occasionally.

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 5th 2017 at 6:30 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 6:22 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be having Tylenol for my tea.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 6:27 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

What you want is a big plate of bacon and eggs and toast and salsa and half a pot of coffee.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 6:29 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

That's what happens when you allow yourself to get out of practice. You know the answer...
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:06 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Mexican chicken soup, chorizo quiche, dark chocolate and tea.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:13 pm
Lowering the tone

Opened a bottle of wine to have with dinner tonight and it was rotten. Poured it down the sink. Bigly sad, to quote the Trumpet.

Luckily had some uisge-beatha to soften the blow.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:14 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Opened a bottle of wine to have with dinner tonight and it was rotten. Poured it down the sink. Bigly sad, to quote the Trumpet.

Luckily had some uisge-beatha to soften the blow.
Vot is dat?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Shard
Vot is dat?
The water of life, I believe.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:28 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Paracetamol is great for aches and pains but I've never found it any use for a headache/hangover/migraine. Ibuprofen only.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 7:54 pm
Lowering the tone

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Paracetamol is great for aches and pains but I've never found it any use for a headache/hangover/migraine. Ibuprofen only.
and a couple of pints.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.