Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Spare a thought for these families.

Spare a thought for these families.

Old Sep 29th 2012, 6:59 am
Banned

Boy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spare a thought for these families.

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
I chose not to respond as I believe you are spouting nonsense.

Please provide me any legal authority that indicates that, if an accused is acquitted, s/he is anything other than innocent of the crimes alleged.

Please provide me with any legal authority that suggests that, in a criminal trial, anyone other than the accused is on trial.

On the assumption that you may refer to cases, please ensure that you quote the ratio, as opposed to the obiter.

I don't wish to know anything about the presumption. I know all I need to know.

I will leave the character assassinations to you although, from your posts on here, it would appear that you fall someway short of being competent at that too.
you've been provided plenty of evidence. You choose to not respond as you have nothing to support. You clearly have contempt for policing.....you are not unique on here...where is your evidence to the contrary.....

You always take a very contrary position but offer no support....like many on hereyou are a <snip>.....you are clearly wrong

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 29th 2012 at 4:18 pm. Reason: Name calling yet again.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:00 am
Banned

Boy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spare a thought for these families.

Originally Posted by R I C H
Is being a smug cop more aspirational?
Yes...