Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Spare a thought for these families.

Spare a thought for these families.

Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:02 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spare a thought for these families.

Originally Posted by Boy d
jus tthe sort of comment i would expect from you, and i notice you disregard anything that is not controversial. You try and take things out of context to support sort of agenda you have.

i am not excusing lying and as i noted i don't know the circumstances around the perjury.
This is a story about a police officer lying in the US. He's being done for assualt now though.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...-ryan-dorm-gun

The thing about this one is that the police had the video of what happened 2 days after the incident and they still locked up the victim for 4 months.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:05 pm
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Imagine that - being given compensation for being locked up and then found innocent.

You'll have to try and troll harder than that.
Being found innocent and being innocent are two different things.

Last edited by iaink; Sep 24th 2012 at 2:13 pm. Reason: Yet more personal comments.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:13 pm
Banned

Boy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond repute

This is a story about a police officer lying in the US. He's being done for assualt now though.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...-ryan-dorm-gun

The thing about this one is that the police had the video of what happened 2 days after the incident and they still locked up the victim for 4 months.
yet cregan made bail.....

looks pretty bad. Cops lie, politicians, lie, teachers lie, judges lie.....we all lie at times.

You like posting USA clips eh
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:20 pm
Banned

Boy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine that - being given compensation for being locked up and then found innocent.

You'll have to try and troll harder than that.
not guilty does not mean innocent. It's purely a legal concept. No one is ever found "innocent." Doesn't mean they are not but the vast majority of the time they are far from innocent.

Not that i know anything about this case mind. But i often hear...he was found innocent.....it's...not guilty. Or in some cases a stay of charges due to a witness being lost etc.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

jus tthe sort of comment i would expect from you, and i notice you disregard anything that is not controversial. You try and take things out of context to support sort of agenda you have.

i am not excusing lying and as i noted i don't know the circumstances around the perjury. Once you lose your credability as a cop, you are done. But in a system where you are faced with such consequences, it's hardly surprising. It's called fear, likely mixed in with inexperience.

As for an accused lying....that never happens

and still waiting for your response re that earlier suggestion you made ("If you have been a copper in some of the most dangerous spots in Canada (this is what you have said in the past) how can you possibly believe that carrying a weapon is justified in your job)?
To stop the incessant PMs that you keep sending to me. I hereby retract that you have ever stated that you police any areas in Canada that are remotely dangerous. It would appear that the Balamory comment I made above has passed 10 feet over your head.

Now that it has been established that you don't police dangerous areas, please confirm why you need a gun.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

not guilty does not mean innocent. It's purely a legal concept. No one is ever found "innocent." Doesn't mean they are not but the vast majority of the time they are far from innocent.
Do you have legal authority that supports your assertion that someone acquitted is anything other than innocent of the charges laid? If the Crown cannot prove their case, the accused is deemed innocent, are they not?

It is any wonder why the RCMP are held in such contempt by the public when you come on here alleging you are a member and spouting stuff like this?
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:54 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by didikai
Being found innocent and being innocent are two different things.
Then blame the police for screwing up the case.

In reply to your well worn troll comments.....have you ever done ANYTHING in your life besides sitting at a computer day and night. All your life experiences are found in the newspapers you read. That is so evident. You try and force your PC views on people without EVER putting yourself in their shoes. God Bless the policemen and women who put themselves in the front line so little pricks like you are safe.
Is this trolling harder? I'm not impressed.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
To stop the incessant PMs that you keep sending to me. I hereby retract that you have ever stated that you police any areas in Canada that are remotely dangerous. It would appear that the Balamory comment I made above has passed 10 feet over your head.

Now that it has been established that you don't police dangerous areas, please confirm why you need a gun.
thankyou (i guess 2 over the course of a few days is incessant). I probably don't, at least in my present role, but its not just about me is it? . Besides policing can go from constant boredom day to day to outright horror in seconds. It not knowing when that 'horror' can happen that requires firearms. In short areas that may not be considered dangerous can change in a moment.

I don't know where Balamory is...never been there. What's the point exactly?. As i noted even small rural areas experience violence. Given greater isolation of such areas, it can be argued that coppes in such places need to be more self reliant, thus armed.

The UK is in denial about adequately arming themselves. 4 countries in the world have unarmed police. 2 of them train all officers and all have immediate access to firearms based on their discretion. One chooses to leave their front line members and the public dangerously exposed.

When are you moving to Balmory?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Do you have legal authority that supports your assertion that someone acquitted is anything other than innocent of the charges laid? If the Crown cannot prove their case, the accused is deemed innocent, are they not?

It is any wonder why the RCMP are held in such contempt by the public when you come on here alleging you are a member and spouting stuff like this?
Not guilty is a legal concept and means that the trier of fact did not find enough evidence to lay blame or was not convinced by certain evidence. its not the courts function in criminal court to assess innocence but rather to determine if the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt provides a belief of guilt. Not guilty means that the burden was not met.

. I suppose in some cases (never seen one) that the judge may uncover findings of innocence but given disclosure law it should have come out long before trial. there are no perry mason moments.

I thought you were a lawyer? No wonder the public as such contempt for them
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:14 am
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Then blame the police for screwing up the case.

Is this trolling harder? I'm not impressed.
You've never got over me making you look stupid in the Deet thread, or even MORE stupid in the HRT thread have you
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading your and Boy d comments. I think both of you are doing a good job of making YOURSELFS look stupid.

You've never got over me making you look stupid in the Deet thread, or even MORE stupid in the HRT thread have you
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:51 am

Better, but still pretty lame. Come on didikai, you've made it your "thing" to troll, you're going to have to really bring your a game to the table now everyone knows that's all you do.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:14 am
Banned

Better, but still pretty lame. Come on didikai, you've made it your "thing" to troll, you're going to have to really bring your a game to the table now everyone knows that's all you do.
Remember a long time ago when you sent me a PM saying you were glad I was on here as I 'turned you on' ? Did you mean intellectually or something else?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:18 am

Remember a long time ago when you sent me a PM saying you were glad I was on here as I 'turned you on' ? Did you mean intellectually or something else?
Now we're talking. If I remember your reply was something about how your 'A' game was great. I think you were using some kind of code for a sexual act you liked. If I recall I made my excuses and left the conversation.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 2:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Canuck74
After reading your and Boy d comments. I think both of you are doing a good job of making YOURSELFS look stupid.
sticks and stones....nice grammer by the way YOURSELFS....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.