Spaghetti !!!

Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Spaghetti !!!

A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him that she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there.

"But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked.

He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write "spaghetti" on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by, and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and said, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means."

The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you."

Later that evening the doctor came home, read the postcard, and fell to the floor with a heart attack. Paramedics rushed him to the hospital emergency room. The head medic stayed back to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest.

So the wife picked up the card and read: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs; two without."
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Spaghetti !!!

Old Sep 20th 2008, 11:59 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

good one
Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:16 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

He he he - I like that