Sophie Ellis Bextor

Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:27 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Sophie Ellis Bextor

Being found dead at a famous French footballers house
Apparently it's murder on Zidane's floor
"TAXI!"
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:33 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor

Originally Posted by Bleech
Being found dead at a famous French footballers house
Apparently it's murder on Zidane's floor
"TAXI!"
OUCH, I wouldn't even admit to knowing that one!!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:35 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I soooooooo don't get it!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:39 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I soooooooo don't get it!
Here we go again HWP, I will have to explain to you again

Sophie Ellis Bextor had a song ' Its murder on the dance floor' - therefore if you misspronounce 'Zidane's floor'.........

PS Zidane being the French footballer sent off in the final for headbutting another player.

Hey guys - I also know and can explain the off-side rule
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:39 pm

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Quite possible one of the oldest jokes I know and one of the few that I can actually post here without getting kicked off
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by IceMaiden

Sophie Ellis Bextor had a song ' Its murder on the dance floor' - therefore if you misspronounce 'Zidane's floor'.........

PS Zidane being the French footballer sent off in the final for headbutting another player.

Number 1 rule of a joke. If you have to explain it, it isn't funny lol
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:44 pm

Thanks

Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:44 pm
End of the line

Number 1 rule of a joke. If you have to explain it, it isn't funny lol
I know but poor HWP does feel a bit left out. You have to speak a bit slowly for her

And the joke can't be that old if it refers to Zidane's headbutt! But I'll let you off this time.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:55 pm

I know but poor HWP does feel a bit left out. You have to speak a bit slowly for her

And the joke can't be that old if it refers to Zidane's headbutt! But I'll let you off this time.

It was around before the headbutt, but any excuse for a bad joke and I'm there
HWP, Sophie Ellis Bextor had a famous Mum - Janet Ellis, she got kicked off of a very well known kids program called Blue Peter for being a pregnant and not married back in the 80s! Not sure if she was pregnant with Sophie Ellis Bextor or not, but there you go. These days presenters get kicked off Blue Peter for taking coke
Blue Peter still holds one of my all time favorite memories, they had a garden and some kids smashed it up! Lots of tears on TV as some of the fish got killed. As a kid and even now it was possibly the funniest thing ever on TV

Last edited by Bleech; Jul 13th 2006 at 1:58 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

a friend of mine is obsessed with sophie ellis bextor.

personally, I think she looks like david coulthard in drag
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:00 pm
End of the line

Blue Peter still holds one of my all time favorite memories, they had a garden and some kids smashed it up! Lots of tears on TV as some of the fish got killed. As a kid and even now it was possibly the funniest thing ever on TV
Noooooo, everyone knows that the funniest moment on Blue Peter was the elephant peeing everywhere in the studio - or maybe I'm a lot older than you
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:11 pm

I type loudly.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:37 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Can you do LBW too?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:40 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Can you do LBW too?
Anybody that can explain the rules of cricket to a foreigner deserves a medal.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:41 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by iaink
Can you do LBW too?
No - cricket is too slow for me. I'm a fast lady

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.