Some updates.

Old Aug 11th 2017, 2:23 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some updates.

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I have a high school diploma so didn't qualify for the free upgrading. The new NDP government has announced it will be going back to tuition free adult upgrading (it was previously tuition free, then a couple of years ago the BC Liberals decided it shouldn't be.)

The announcement was just made 2 days ago, so unsure if the websites have been updated.

To the others, I agree AC's offer is generous, and I have sent him a PM.
https://www.virtualhighschool.com/index.asp

This is a free tutoring service based in Ontario, but they can help you with upgrading.

As for AC's offer, I'm pleased that you are communicating with him. My offer of teaching you medical terminology still stands, too. I can send you my texts/workbooks from when I did the course and I'm happy to do Skype or email or Messenger tutoring. Whatever works for you.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Yorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond repute

AC. Class.

Do you do beer and banter? If you don't understand this term, ignore it. Regards.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkiechef
Do you do beer and banter? If you don't understand this term, ignore it. Regards.
Of course.

What do you have in mind?
Old Aug 11th 2017, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Will send a pm later after work.

Originally Posted by Dorothy
https://www.virtualhighschool.com/index.asp

This is a free tutoring service based in Ontario, but they can help you with upgrading.

As for AC's offer, I'm pleased that you are communicating with him. My offer of teaching you medical terminology still stands, too. I can send you my texts/workbooks from when I did the course and I'm happy to do Skype or email or Messenger tutoring. Whatever works for you.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 3:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Things I have learned over the last week.

1. A normal well someone who doesn't experience mania cannot keep up with someone who does.

2. The way the laws are in BC, there isn't a whole lot family or even doctors/police/paramedics can do unless very specific criteria are met.

3. VPD is 100% better at dealing with mental health crises then RCMP was, whatever training VPD is doing, it's good.

4. In Vancouver it's nice that they have a 24/7 mental health type ER at VGH.

5. It's super hard to find affordable counseling (not for me) and even with a sliding scale the amounts asked for are unrealistic.

I haven't been to work in almost a week, hoping to go back Wed, missed nearly the entire pay period so trying to see if the company will pay out the vacation pay that I have banked.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 3:57 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

There's some links on here that may be of help JS, the services are free.

http://www.vch.ca/your-care/mental-h...ealth-services

Our services can be accessed with a referral through the Access and Assessment Centre (AAC), or by a family physician, psychiatrist or nurse practitioner. The Vancouver/ Richmond Early Psychosis Intervention Program also accepts self-referrals. For more information on how to access a specific service, contact the program below:

and

http://www.vch.ca/your-care/mental-h...e-use-services
Old Aug 20th 2017, 3:57 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Tell you what. I, fortunately, can afford to fund that for you. I will do so on the basis that, so long as you are obtaining passing grades, no repayment is necessary at that time. When you finish the courses or you fail, you begin to repay my outlay at $100 a month until it is repaid. No interbest, no additional payments.

Over to you.
That's just so very, very kind.
Old Aug 21st 2017, 3:26 am
Account Closed

She has a psychiatrist and worker at mental health office, and we have been to AAC a few times, and they do what they can.

Need more in depth longer term counseling with a counselor or professional who can work through 30+ years of family issues that have led to now, and it's not an easy task.

Sometimes I think the mental health laws are too strict, shouldn't be left up to family to be the primary provider, it affects the caregivers mental health, and of course missing work to be caregiver at the moment is adding on stress since it's all unpaid time off.

Hopefully the primary psychiatrist can figure something out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Siouxie
There's some links on here that may be of help JS, the services are free.

http://www.vch.ca/your-care/mental-h...ealth-services

Our services can be accessed with a referral through the Access and Assessment Centre (AAC), or by a family physician, psychiatrist or nurse practitioner. The Vancouver/ Richmond Early Psychosis Intervention Program also accepts self-referrals. For more information on how to access a specific service, contact the program below:

and

http://www.vch.ca/your-care/mental-h...e-use-services
Old Sep 10th 2017, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

I am on the waiting list at a school for a program.

Still working on getting all the items the school want's, the biggest issue that held me back was obtaining my high school transcripts, but they have since been requested.

(The issue was the schools in the area of California my high school is in are not open from Mid June to last week of August, so there was nobody I could contact until the school reopened but they have mailed off the transcripts.)

So hopefully I can get in for the 2018 intake.

And we may possibly in the future not be tied permanently to BC, but too early to know.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Sep 10th 2017 at 11:16 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2017, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I am on the waiting list at a school for a program.

Still working on getting all the items the school want's, the biggest issue that held me back was obtaining my high school transcripts, but they have since been requested.

(The issue was the schools in the area of California my high school is in are not open from Mid June to last week of August, so there was nobody I could contact until the school reopened but they have mailed off the transcripts.)

So hopefully I can get in for the 2018 intake.

And we may possibly in the future not be tied permanently to BC, but too early to know.
Well done!! Here's to brighter futures!!! 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚
Old Sep 11th 2017, 12:37 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
🍾πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚
What's with the cheese graters and golfing pants?
Old Sep 11th 2017, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Not talking to you anymore!! 🀐
Old Sep 11th 2017, 12:52 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Not talking to you anymore!! 🀐

Old Sep 11th 2017, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't cry 😬
Old Sep 11th 2017, 2:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.