Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

So cheap flight to Blighty

So cheap flight to Blighty

Old May 1st 2013, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So cheap flight to Blighty

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
A lot of new planes - last flights I have done have been fine
Can I ask what routes you were taking to be on the new planes? The YYZ-LGW and return I took in Oct was still the creeky old A310's.

Looking at flying at a similar time and Air Canada/Luft/B.A are all $100ish more, which for the money Id rather pay and have a nicer experience, unless they are now using the new planes on that route.
Old May 1st 2013, 6:01 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisbrockhurst
Can I ask what routes you were taking to be on the new planes? The YYZ-LGW and return I took in Oct was still the creeky old A310's.

Looking at flying at a similar time and Air Canada/Luft/B.A are all $100ish more, which for the money Id rather pay and have a nicer experience, unless they are now using the new planes on that route.
Yvr to lgwv
Old May 1st 2013, 6:56 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisbrockhurst

When i flew back to Calgary after Chrimbo the Air Transat plane was brand new..the stewardess said it had only come into service 1 week before.
Old May 1st 2013, 8:18 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Yvr to lgwv
Oops LGW
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Stay where you are and enjoy spending the money on a nice treat for you and your family
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:38 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Gray C
Stay where you are and enjoy spending the money on a nice treat for you and your family
If you read the ops other post re: divorce ... Maybe not !
Old May 2nd 2013, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

If you read the ops other post re: divorce ... Maybe not !
Book the flight then, regardless of the cost