Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Smokers: Question for you

Smokers: Question for you

Old Jun 19th 2012, 12:22 am
Up Your Kilt

Hawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smokers: Question for you

Not sure why but the ones that flick the butts out their car window piss me off more than the drop and stomp while walking ones.
Old Jun 19th 2012, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hawk13
Not sure why but the ones that flick the butts out their car window piss me off more than the drop and stomp while walking ones.
Yes, I have to apoligise for that, it's what I used to do. Didn't want to dirty my ashtray.

It's only when you stop smoking, and realise how disgusting you have been all those years.

I try to make up for it now by taking a plastic bag with me when I walk the dog, and pick up other peoples litter
Old Jun 19th 2012, 12:51 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hawk13
The ones who guzzle foul smelling popcorn at the movies piss me off more than either.

In this vein, I was watching "The Nature of Things" at the weekend. It turns out that urban raccoons in Canada suffer from obesity and high blood pressure compared to their rural cousins.

There was no suggestion that they've taken up smoking though.
Old Jun 19th 2012, 3:25 am
Up Your Kilt

Hawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
The ones who guzzle foul smelling popcorn at the movies piss me off more than either.

In this vein, I was watching "The Nature of Things" at the weekend. It turns out that urban raccoons in Canada suffer from obesity and high blood pressure compared to their rural cousins.

There was no suggestion that they've taken up smoking though.
Maybe the urban raccoons can afford to go to the movies a couple of times a month and buy a large popcorn with butter