Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Sister Wives on TLC...

Sister Wives on TLC...

Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:18 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sister Wives on TLC...

So, anyone seen this? It's making me want to vomit. I just cannot get my head around why any woman would agree to this?
Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sister Wives on TLC...

Whats a sister wife ?

Ok looked it up on wiki
Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:30 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nldfc
Whats a sister wife ?

Ok looked it up on wiki
Yes...another quality TLC show!
Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:57 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

lmao i watched the first ep ... and ya just knew he had another one lined up , funny how its a younger model !!!
i feel sorry for the 1st wife she doesnt look happy a lot of the time , i think she has major jealousy issues which i cant say i wouldnt either i couldnt get my head round my hubby boinking loads of different women in the house its just uuugggghhhh lol
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:19 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I kind of get it.

When I see the way they share childcare etc I feel a bit jealous. And the cooking etc. Sister in law said sometimes she wishes she had a sister wife who was a good cook

But apart from that they all seem to constanty battle jealousy etc. vis a vis Kody/be hurt/sad and oh the drama. I don't get the appeal of that. I'm enough of a drama queen without competing with 3 others.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:20 am

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Yes...another quality TLC show!
It's an artistic masterpiece up there with "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" and "Half Ton Mom"
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:22 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

I have managed to avoid it, thank god....
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:52 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

ageed Clem - flick past it every time - these women don't see that this guy has got his bakery and eating it all.

I bet he just gets bored with one after a couple of days and moves on to the next - although when women are in close proxinmity for a long time don't their menstrual cycles go in sync? Wouldn't fancy 4 wives with pms.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 5:27 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

So, anyone seen this? It's making me want to vomit. I just cannot get my head around why any woman would agree to this?
Yes I have seen them all, including the "honeymoon" special

What gets me the most is the first wife encouraged all the other "marriages" yet is jealous of them all! Not sure why she chose the life if she struggles with jealousy

Love the way the 3rd wife now gets what the other 2 were harping on about now there is a 4th involved
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:30 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya

What gets me the most is the first wife encouraged all the other "marriages" yet is jealous of them all! Not sure why she chose the life if she struggles with jealousy

Love the way the 3rd wife now gets what the other 2 were harping on about now there is a 4th involved
Ha from what you say the 1st wife seems to be one of those that says all the right things (well for the benefit of hubby) and then quietly stews because she's not getting what she wants

No wonder men have a problem understanding what we really need!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 2:12 am

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya

Yeah, they keep saying it's so they can grow spiritually and Become Better PEople i.e. not jealous.

So there's me thinking what about Kody???? Where's his jealousy to grow from then eh?

For those of you not watching it....you're missing some good dramaz.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Are you worried your OH might want to try out the idea? Could be beneficial you could send her out to work and you could stay at home with facebook. Lol
Old Nov 26th 2010, 4:32 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by printer
Are you worried your OH might want to try out the idea? Could be beneficial you could send her out to work and you could stay at home with facebook. Lol
hahahahaha hands up any wife that would entertain the idea
Old Nov 26th 2010, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by printer
Ho ho Mr C..! David could not handle more than one wife!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 7:31 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
Yeah, they keep saying it's so they can grow spiritually and Become Better PEople i.e. not jealous.

So there's me thinking what about Kody???? Where's his jealousy to grow from then eh?

For those of you not watching it....you're missing some good dramaz.
Yeah I know!

Another bit that really mad me chuckle was when Kody and Meri celebrated their 20th anniversary and she asked Kody how he would feel if she was dating another man. His response - he would be disgusted!!!! Talk about your double standards. In the opening credits he says "love should be multiplied and not divided" apparently only HIS love though

Such entertainment to be had watching this show - LOVE IT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.