Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Silver Tongued Devil.

Wikiposts

Silver Tongued Devil.

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:02 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of
Default Silver Tongued Devil.

While by no means a preening Metrosexual in touh with his feminine side, neither do I consider my self a self absorbed Neanderthal immune to the needs of the O/H.
So, there we were last night;
Me: on bed reading.
Brain:La la la, I'm hungry.
Misses: stood in front of mirror doing twists and turns. 'I think I might have but on a bit of weight over Christmas.'
Me: Looks up and smiles.
Brain:Red light starts to flash, sound of alarms going off. 'Female in distress. Well everyone stand back!' Cape being donned with underpants over trousers. 'An oppurtunity to score some pretty big points here!' methinks, heh, heh.
Me:'Honey, look look fine. You've got a lovely body'
Brain: 'So far so good. A bit run of the mill. Go for the killer punch that will leave here looking adoringly at her hero of the hour.'
Me: 'It's no worse than when we first met.'
Time stands still as we both take in what I've said.
Brain:'What the hell was that? Did that come out right?' S**T!
Misses:'Aah, you silvered tongued devil. Promise me you will never try to compliment me ever again.'
Brain: 'RESULT!'
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silver Tongued Devil.

Originally Posted by Pincher
While by no means a preening Metrosexual in touh with his feminine side, neither do I consider my self a self absorbed Neanderthal immune to the needs of the O/H.
So, there we were last night;
Me: on bed reading.
Brain:La la la, I'm hungry.
Misses: stood in front of mirror doing twists and turns. 'I think I might have but on a bit of weight over Christmas.'
Me: Looks up and smiles.
Brain:Red light starts to flash, sound of alarms going off. 'Female in distress. Well everyone stand back!' Cape being donned with underpants over trousers. 'An oppurtunity to score some pretty big points here!' methinks, heh, heh.
Me:'Honey, look look fine. You've got a lovely body'
Brain: 'So far so good. A bit run of the mill. Go for the killer punch that will leave here looking adoringly at her hero of the hour.'
Me: 'It's no worse than when we first met.'
Time stands still as we both take in what I've said.
Brain:'What the hell was that? Did that come out right?' S**T!
Misses:'Aah, you silvered tongued devil. Promise me you will never try to compliment me ever again.'
Brain: 'RESULT!'

What were you reading?
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light

At least you didn't say "hang on, let me back up so i can get you all in view!"
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:19 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
What were you reading?
His tombstone application.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:20 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

If it helps, 'Rifles' by Mark Urban.

Luckily Mrs P has a great sense of humour (after all she did marry me!). So lucky it wasn't the Last Rites.

Last edited by Pincher; Jan 22nd 2010 at 5:24 am.